JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

USA/Ole Miss - POUNCE

Was kinda confused when I saw this. South Alabama +10 against Ole Miss early in the season? USA would have a 50-50 shot at BEATING them any time in the season, much less factoring in how Ole Miss is annually way sluggish early in their seasons, and I don't thing they can hang with USA's style and depth. Take this one wholeheartedly. I love the money line on this too.

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JsmooveFTW View Post
    Was kinda confused when I saw this. South Alabama +10 against Ole Miss early in the season? USA would have a 50-50 shot at BEATING them any time in the season, much less factoring in how Ole Miss is annually way sluggish early in their seasons, and I don't thing they can hang with USA's style and depth. Take this one wholeheartedly. I love the money line on this too.
    Can you clarify what you mean by "Ole Miss is annually way sluggish early in their season"? They started 14-0 last year.

JsmooveFTW

Well certainly when Barnes was coaching there, and last year they had plenty of scares. Their early string of luck last year was just that. They were shooting lights out, so maybe last year was a bad example somewhat when compared to previous seasons when they struggled with cupcake OOC schools. Once they entered SEC play their shots were all off to say the least. Still though, South Alabama should have taken that game last year if their 3's had been working in the 1st half.

On another note, the very guy that killed South Alabama last year and propelled them into a 14-0 start is out this game (Polynice). Outscoring South Alabama without him? I doubt it, especially considering how they shot against Arky St the other night. USA will typically score at least 80 points a game and play reasonable D. Their offense is very well run and they shoot the ball well consistently. Depth is a huge thing also. South Alabama plays everyone because their offense is just that smooth sailing.

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was unaware of Polynice being out. Not liking my ole miss play at all now. Looks like I need a more reliable source for injuries than covers. f\*\*k

JsmooveFTW

Ha yeah i thought that would be your reaction. I found it by google news because I noticed his minutes and shots were down the other night

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtuck View Post
    I was unaware of Polynice being out. Not liking my ole miss play at all now. Looks like I need a more reliable source for injuries than covers. f\*\*k
    Covers sucks! They did the same shit for the Temple game a few weeks ago... I use "collegeinjuryreport" sign up, its free and they have been very good...

dwest718
    dwest718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was the biggest S. Alabama fan in the world last year and made a ton of money betting on them. But they lost 3 incredibly important players (including the leader(s) of their offense) and then only beat Alcorn St. by 8 points at home in their first game.

Not saying I like Ole Miss at all, but this is ABSOLUTELY not the same S. Alabama team. Lashun Watson is a solid player but he can not make up for Bennett and Merritt by himself. Just be careful.