HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Was UCONN better??

Yes but not by much

Some of low percentage shooting was solid UCONN D but Butler did miss so many wide open shots

I was on right side and felt I won my bet
    UCONN wins this game nine of ten times and covers 3 eight of ten. EASY MONEY.

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone thought a -3 point spread was too much. Paid too much attention to the 2 point win against Arizona and a 1 point win over Kentucky which was actually 4 minus that meaningless 3. No one remembers UConn being up by 9 at the half versus Arizona and 10 against Kentucky. Just face it, Butler benefited from being in the BONUS 10 minutes into the 1st half and still only went up by 3 on a buzzer beater at halftime. After the game got called fairly in the 2nd half Butler fell apart and UConn clamped down on defense. NO SIDE IS THE RIGHT SIDE WHEN ALL THEY LOOK FOR IS TO SHOOT 3s and only make 3 two point field goals the whole game. A losing "right side" definitely exists in sports betting but this game was not one of them.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This thread is stupid.

UCONN played like shit and still won by double digits. If people want to make mental notes and count games as wins when their side lost by double digits....I don't know what to say. That's just sad and pathetic.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 123