CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

THANK YOU Butler betters

I wanted to say Thank YOU to all you Butler backers/betters for driving the ML value down to -155 for UCONN...I love you guys!!! Let's celebrate You idiots really thought a sorry team like Butler were gonna do it tonight LMFAOOOO

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

CONGRATS MAN....WHAT AN ABSOLUTE DISMAL PERFORMANCE BY BUTLER! GO HUSKIES! BIGGEST MONEYMAKER FOR ME THIS SEASON WITH EASE

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

hopefully you fall of the nearest cliff. Nobody likes a shitty showoff of a capper

sportman1313

i agree with you on this bro....it's never a good thing for ppl to showboat their winnings, usually comes back to haunt them.

Capperguy, you and I have been on same side on many plays....but take heed to tpowell's suggestions. Don't showboat and talk trash after winning a game....you wouldn't like it if you were on the losing end. BOL on plays
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    hopefully you fall of the nearest cliff. Nobody likes a shitty showoff of a capper

sportman1313

i agree with you on this bro....it's never a good thing for ppl to showboat their winnings, usually comes back to haunt them.

Capperguy, you and I have been on same side on many plays....but take heed to tpowell's suggestions. Don't showboat and talk trash after winning a game....you wouldn't like it if you were on the losing end. BOL on plays
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

thank u all u Buttler Squares