sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

MAN OH MAN....THIS IS NOT GOOD. PATTYMAYO, I WON'T BE BROKE BY ANY MEANS....BUT THIS ONE WOULD CERTAINLY STING FOR SURE MAN.

NOT A GOOD FIRST HALF AT ALL....THE OFFICIATING IS DISMAL, 4 OF 5 STARTERS WITH 2 FOULS, WALKER IS OFF, HOWARD IS HACKING BUT GETTING CALLED FOR NOTHING, MACK IS STARTING TO HEAT UP, AND UCONN IS STRUGGLING VERY BADLY IN PENETRATING BUTLER'S D.

THINKING OF TAKING BUTLER +4 2ND HALF TO REDUCE THE LOSS POSSIBILITY....BUT I STILL LIKE UCONN HERE, ALTHOUGH THEIR 2ND HALF PLAY HAS BEEN SKETCHY AND BUTLER IS A GREAT 2ND HALF TEAM. THEIR EXPERIENCE AND SENIOR LEADERSHIP IS PLAYING A HUGE ROLE SO FAR, MAN OH MAN

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Whatcha gon do sporty

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

this will get interesting 2nd half...

sportman1313

I'm riding it fellas....last time uconn won a game after losing the first half was against georgetown on feb 16, and they are not a great 2nd half team at all! I just think walker and lamb, the other players will play their hearts out and get this win. As great of a 2nd half team butler is, calhoun will beat stevens in this one.....riding it out fellas, good luck to uconn backers!!!! Wish me luck....i could reasonably hedge to make the loss very little in comparison but uconn will figure things out here in the 2nd. I just pray and pray that refs start calling in favor of uconn a bit and ease down on these calls against them, even things out with more butler fouls!!!!!

Let's go huskies!

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    MAN OH MAN....THIS IS NOT GOOD. PATTYMAYO, I WON'T BE BROKE BY ANY MEANS....BUT THIS ONE WOULD CERTAINLY STING FOR SURE MAN. NOT A GOOD FIRST HALF AT ALL....THE OFFICIATING IS DISMAL, 4 OF 5 STARTERS WITH 2 FOULS, WALKER IS OFF, HOWARD IS HACKING BUT GETTING CALLED FOR NOTHING, MACK IS STARTING TO HEAT UP, AND UCONN IS STRUGGLING VERY BADLY IN PENETRATING BUTLER'S D. THINKING OF TAKING BUTLER +4 2ND HALF TO REDUCE THE LOSS POSSIBILITY....BUT I STILL LIKE UCONN HERE, ALTHOUGH THEIR 2ND HALF PLAY HAS BEEN SKETCHY AND BUTLER IS A GREAT 2ND HALF TEAM. THEIR EXPERIENCE AND SENIOR LEADERSHIP IS PLAYING A HUGE ROLE SO FAR, MAN OH MAN
    You always say its gonna sting, even with uconn womans game yesterday, and with duke, and probably countless others.. DUDE every lose stings for you.. Your comments are hilarious and funny to read.
    On to serious notes i do hope uconn shows up 2nd half....If not its okay cuz my bracket came in 1st place .. so i will be cashing in...

sportman1313

LOSSES STING THOUGH BRO... GREAT START FOR UCONN AND LIKE THE OFFICIATING SO FAR EARLY IN THIS 2ND HALF, FAVORING UCONN. HUSKIES NEED TO STRETCH THIS GAME OUT, CONTAIN THE 3s, AND TAKE THIS GAME OVER.

YESTERDAY'S LOSS HURT BUT I CAN LIVE WITH IT....THE DUKE LOSS HURT A GREAT DEAL CUZ I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM AND WASN'T A SMART PLAY AT ALL. NAPIER HAS THESE DUMB TURNOVERS EVERY SINGLE GAME....ALWAYS
    Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post

You always say its gonna sting, even with uconn womans game yesterday, and with duke, and probably countless others.. DUDE every lose stings for you.. Your comments are hilarious and funny to read.
    On to serious notes i do hope uconn shows up 2nd half....If not its okay cuz my bracket came in 1st place .. so i will be cashing in...

sportman1313

Silence of the "lamb"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Let's go uconnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 put this game out of reach!

DeeWizzle

Need to stomp on their throat right now!

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great half so far sport! Hard to believe how bad Butler is shooting right now. I knew the under was a good play, but I had no idea the game would be this butt-ugly

sportman1313

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go uconnnnnnnnn

wtf was napier doing with that pass? Did anyone see the butler player straight-up push lamb??? Lol

sportman1313

Yes indeed deewizzle and jacer....uconn need to put the smackdown on these bulldogs lol. Man oh man, this was the butler of early season.....i'm shocked in how ugly this game is on both sides. The under was literally a gift from the gods, wow!!!! Can't take anything away from the defenses though, been on point!

DeeWizzle

sportman1313

Lol, have never hedged a play at half and had i in this case....boy oh boy would i have been one upset guy.

Let's go uconn....finish this one strong, game is not over yet!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Got my biggest bet of the year on UCONN moneyline, and also bet pretty big on UCONN -3

Looking really good with 5 min left.....let's go UCONN, finish em off!!!!

sportman1313

Game is far from over....i still remember vividly uconn choking against nd down the stretch.

Can't get complacent here....so glad butler can't play the zone worth anything, as that is the huge weakness for this uconn squad

drfunkmaster
    printing it

lets go kemba walker texas ranger!!!!!!!!!

sportman1313

Nice bro....likewise, this is biggest play for me in ncaa this season (season+tourney included). Looking real good right now.....let's go uconn, make history here!
    Quote Originally Posted by moneylinedawg View Post
    got my biggest bet of the year on uconn moneyline, and also bet pretty big on uconn -3

looking really good with 5 min left.....let's go uconn, finish em off!!!!

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

jumped on them 2h,

now let us come thru

sportman1313

I WAS CRACKIN UP HARD OVER THAT ONE LOL....by the way, interesting pic bro. amitabh bachan, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    lets go kemba walker texas ranger!!!!!!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Nice bro....likewise, this is biggest play for me in ncaa this season (season+tourney included). Looking real good right now.....let's go uconn, make history here!
    ....... let's finish em off here boys

drfunkmaster
    printing it

I WAS CRACKIN UP HARD OVER THAT ONE LOL....by the way, interesting pic bro. amitabh bachan, right?
    Yes sir, thee Amitabh Bachan.

NEXT SHOW
    NEXT SHOW's Avatar Become A Pro!

sport, how bout all the haters.................... next show

jacer333

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good call. I wish I had seen some of the other cappers picks before I had made mine, probably would have rethought my Butler pick. Glad it was only $30. Who's ready for some baseball?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

2010-2011 UCONN Basketball team I will always remember.....I bet on them every game in the big east tourney and ncaa tourney.....also won alot on them in the regular season

sportman1313

CONGRATS MONEYLINEDAWG!!!

sportman1313

THANKS FELLAS......congrats to all UCONN backers also!

Hey, if you guys see my first post....I had a dream last night that UCONN would win this one by 10 with it hovering from 12-13 points towards the end....they end up winning by 12 but could've been by 10 if they got their 2nd shot in the paint at the end, LMAO!

Unbelievable and dismal performance by butler......liked that the refs favored uconn in 2nd half, wooo hooo. This makes up for the women's uconn squad from last night

DeeWizzle

Congrats Everyone!

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I went big with Uconn too. Congrats, let's cash it!!

LOL sportman, your dream came true

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

wow good call sportman!! U said last night in your dream you saw uconn winning by 10 haha u came pretty damn close.

BravesandMagic
    BravesandMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Good one SPORTMAN! Now go enjoy that money!! and give us some more picks in the future

sportman1313

Thanks fellas....indeed this was a solid win. Bol to you all and your plays......now i just gotta figure out a way to predict more games in my dreams! Lol :d

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

THANKS FELLAS......congrats to all UCONN backers also!

Hey, if you guys see my first post....I had a dream last night that UCONN would win this one by 10 with it hovering from 12-13 points towards the end....they end up winning by 12 but could've been by 10 if they got their 2nd shot in the paint at the end, LMAO!

Unbelievable and dismal performance by butler......liked that the refs favored uconn in 2nd half, wooo hooo. This makes up for the women's uconn squad from last night
    Congrats to you too

haha it's funny cause I thought UCONN would win by 7-10.....I just knew they were a much stronger all around team. The way the game went in the 2nd half was how I thought the whole game would go.....of course with a few more shots made by Butler. UCONN was just a more talented and stronger/ bigger inside team especially on D

jacer333

Great work sportman....let's keep it rolling through the NBA season

First 123 Last