EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The End Game In Person: NCAA Title Pick

In Houston LIVE boys at the game on Monday. Went to Saturday's games. Lots of drunks and college tail. Will have some pics to post up Tuesday of me and my Dad at the title game. I will say this, Houston is NOT a basketball town - never will be. I grew up here and it has not changed much. Scalpers hate this place because they can't ass rape anyone because there is not enough interest. Crowd Monday night will be smaller than Saturday after all the Kentuck & VCU contingents skipped town. Ashley Judd, include. Nice rack.

This is my 3rd year to see the NCAAs in Houston with the regionals here last year and in 2008. It's no shooter's paradise, but teams can score here. One of the baskets we noticed on Saturday was very tight and had a much worse success rate on it though. Still, the basket was the one the two winners shot on in the 2nd half so they figured it out.

Promised myself if I ever got to a National Title game, I would roll the dice and GO BIG on something and that is what I will do on Monday night boys. Welcome to the End Game.

I have a +390 on Butler to win that I will let ride here because UConn at -170 is a shit hedge option.

UCONN-BUTLER 1st HALF OVER 59
    These are two teams that play hard nosed defense and can grind out wins. So why an OVER? Offensive efficiency to start. Both are very effective in different ways on offense. UConn doesn't always run great half court sets, but Kemba Walker's ability to create and make something out of nothing help them become very effective. I think their length at all positions will bother Butler. Be it on missed FGs or just FG opportunities, UConn should have the edge on 2nd chance opportunities and height in general. Butler simply runs a good weave offense and they have players who can stretch the opposition. Matt Howard's ability to float out to the three point line will be big here against UConn's bigs. If they come away from the bucket, Butler can infiltratife the interior for better shots. If they choose to let him roam, Howard can hit long range shots. The first half I think presents a better shot to see points before adjustments are made. Look back to the Duke-Butler national title game last year. 65 point and then the 2nd half was a defensive struggle. UConn's main foe has been themselves this postseason. Turnovers left them empty on too many possessions against Kentucky, something they must correct against Butler. The Bulldogs for their part have been consistently getting into the 30s in the 1st halves this tournament. If they do that here, UConn should have enough to push it past this number for the rest. How the rest of the game unfolds? No clue. But the 1st half hits 60 and happy times ensue. I'd say look for me, but we're behind one the baskets and away from normal camera view. I'm gonna have the best time of my fukkin' life win or lose .... but I don't plan on ending with a loss. Giddyup.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 04-03-11 at 11:59 PM.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Good Iuck Ep.

Must be nice.

Have a great time at the game!

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I like the total pick EP, but I like UCONN to win.

Anyways, have fun at the game, sounds like it will be a great time!

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

give me a good player prop EP!

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Good luck bro

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

had not seen any at my book yet. Anything rebound related for a uconn big I would do. I think oriakhi is going to be big. For butler I would take mack over anything less than 18. He has to score if they win.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

like the 1H Over play a lot, EP36, think i'll be on it with you. BOL and enjoy the game.

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

hope you have a great time at the dome and the bulldogs come through for you!!!!!!!

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Ill be there too