TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Anti-Climatic?

Pretty sure I said Butler was the favorite to win the title after the Sweet 16 or maybe before on here.

When they got past ODU, Wisky and Pitt, it was over IMO. Florida was way overrated, Butler played a bad game but got fortunate to win. They played very well last night after settling in against the press. Pretty hilarious how Butler's toughest opponents by far were the first 3 rounds

Congrats guys, you earned it

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

your makin a play on conn tmrw im assumin?

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by bringdownthehous View Post
    your makin a play on conn tmrw im assumin?

Butler, rode them since 2nd round. Probably making a huge play because of how much they've made me and how confident I am in them

UConn has beat poorly coached teams like UK and SDSU. I thought they were fortunate in the Arizona game but they did play well. I really think Calhoun is a good coach, he tends to win titles when he gets to the Final 4. I think he's won 3 titles in 4 FF's?

bringdownthehous

gotcha...good info thnks

TPowell

I think the fair line is around UConn -1 tbh. If the line stays at 3.5 when I get ready, its a pretty big bet

bringdownthehous

yeahh i def think lines too big...i wouldnt be suprised if uconn won the game but i def think it comes down to the last possession...butler always finds a way to stay in the game till the end no matter wut nd i think stevens will hav em rdy...experience is big here as well

TPowell

honestly, if Butler hits tommorow, it'll be BY FAR the best March Madness I've had in my 4 year career. Profit wise, this year wasn't that great but the tourny has been AMAZING to me (outside of the bad beat on BYU-Florida).