steveC3
    steveC3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

amazing how they just keep winning,its a good story

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

This post is the reason I'm now a big Butler fan. Go Bulldogs!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    This is a bunch of overpriveledged assholes who I seriously bet dont even know we are involved in Libya right now.
    I'd throw a few units out there that the Butler kids know a bit more about the Libya situation than the UCONN kids do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL this is how I feel about Stevens, with that nerdy look that he has. But I can't hate, the dude must know how to coach since his teams are always in the national conversation.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

somebody didn't get enough attention from ages 3-5. get a friend or start quilting.... that may have been the funniest post i have ever read in my entire sbr career.

xX Das Boot Xx
    xX Das Boot Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

someone has a sandy vagina

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go butler!!!!!

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk butler but they seem to be winning evry tournaments

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Outside of Alumni, family and hometown fans...........here is how it breaks down:

Broke, success hating thugs = pulling for UCONN

Successful, middle-class and above = pulling for Butler

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Outside of Alumni, family and hometown fans...........here is how it breaks down: Broke, success hating thugs = pulling for UCONN Successful, middle-class and above = pulling for Butler
    LOL at your avatar, black mamba

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

cant argue with you here. i dont know why but i dont like them either.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

matt howard's father is a mailman. i'm serious, the guy on tv said he has nine siblings too.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    matt howard's father is a mailman. i'm serious, the guy on tv said he has nine siblings too.

Yup, grew up poor as hell with a ton of siblings in Indiana and people make Duke comparisons. So stupid

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

ROFLMAO.

Worst shooting performance in titla game history.

CHOKE

That was almost worth watching them win all those games just to watch the Choke of the century.

UCONN plays a shitty first half, Butler could have won it easily with any kind of performance.

CHOKE City

Ha ha

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

All the flopping in the world couldn't help Butler. Plus with the world watching the scam ref's couldn't give them the benefit of the whistle.

Screw Butler. I hope I never see that fake ass team again.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    I hate Butler worse than any team in any sport in my entire life and I just cant wait to watch them lose, hopefully tommorow. This fking team is full of a bunch of punk ass rich kids who probably think their shit dont stink because daddy has money.

Bunch of pussies whoi would never be caught dead on Meridian or downtown. These are a bunch of Carmel and Fishers types. This is a bunch of overpriveledged assholes who I seriously bet dont even know we are involved in Libya right now. But I bet they can talk all day long about how the Estate Tax is just so unfiar. Boo mother Fuking hoo spoiled punks.

This fuking team has won by 1 point, 2 points, and 2 points in OT. My god, they havent had enough luck by being born to rich daddies ? They have to get lucky in basketball too. Has VCU even played a close game yet ? Seems like they are beating everyone handily. Yes a win is a win, but the luck of the bounce winning every game by 1 or 2 points runs out on everyone eventually.

I hate this ******* team and I know a lot of you are riding Butlers nuts again now that they are back in the final 4, like the jackass " Butler will win the tournament" thread. Where the fuk was this guy BEFORE they made the final four ? Probably riding Duke and Kansas.

Anyways, I know a lot of you are riding Butlers ass again, but just remember. I Hated them before you Loved them.

Oh yeah and by the way,

**** BUTLER
    Hahaha. Yeah, west side motherfeker.

Jealous much?

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16173

french toast bacon coffee

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12860

one game show up or be a also ran, butler didnt show up for the second half

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Hahaha. Yeah, west side motherfeker.

Jealous much?

No not jealous. Just refusing to jump on that bandwagon with the rest of you followers. How many times did you say Butler before last year ? Did you even know what stste Butler was in before last year ? Did you even know there was a college bball team called Butler ? Probably not.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed your bandwagon ride Monday night. What did they shoot from the field ? 18 % I think it was ?

ROFLMAO

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post

What a loser you are nobs. They play basketball the way every team should. Everyone who has a clue had money on butler tonight. Im sure you pounded VCU then double down'd on 2nd half pick em and got bent over. get a life and a clue

This is the kid who cried every time he hit a bet and didnt get praised by the whole board.

yea h yeah Ralphie. And I am sure you were all over UCONN in the title game. Its amazing how you bandwagon jumpers all know exactly when to ride and exactly when to jump off ( revealing your bet AFTER the outcome has that effect ). I will check back in tommorow so you can tell me who you bet on tonight.

First 12