Kurn
    Kurn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kurns Wed Night CBB

I have posted on various message boards for years, and have been very successful doing so, as i feel my system is one of the most successful around...I have made over 200 + units each year for the past 5 years and have tweeked and improved the system each year.....I will share my plays on a nightly basis and prove that my system works.....I do however recommend you follow my Units system if you are going to follow and always remember it is not the record that counts it is your Unit TOTAL......I will have 2 rounds tonight........Let's Cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Units: Iona -5.5 1st Half

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanziman
    hanziman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1659

thanks kurnsy

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

knowing my luck following others usually changes things around...lol...all ready had my bet done for the day. I might do a few of your picks. good luck to you and your followers

Kurn
    Kurn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brother i do recommend following the Unit System if you follow my plays.....My system is not an impulse betting system, but rather a chip away system where we end the week on the plus.......Let's Cash.....I will post my plays nightly........

thfootball

the money ball, stuff my account with funds ")

thfootball

i'm here still, but wasn't on the iona pick, I went nba on Philly straight up. had a parlay with santa, creighton, philly, lost that, but got the main hit with Philly.

I'll be looking, and maybe picking with you. good luck to all