EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did Billy Donovan Get Drunk at Half Time?

Dominated Butler in the paint in the 1st half .... did they score inside in the 2nd half?

Seems like they went away from what worked and were still up before they blew a nine point lead. Slow down offense was your downfall Super Genius.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

No but he will tonight

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

It was some very strange shot selection by them during the 2nd half. I believe this sets up a great opportunity for a Kansas wager in a few days. Revenge is a powerful motivator in college.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    It was some very strange shot selection by them during the 2nd half. I believe this sets up a great opportunity for a Kansas wager in a few days. Revenge is a powerful motivator in college.
    don't count your chickens before they hatch with Kansas..we could have a #8, #11, #5, #4 final four this year

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

parsons and #5 for florida were horrible. horrible games. parsons just isnt a good athlete and #5 hesitated every time he touched the ball. if i was donovan i would have given him 5:00 to settle down, and if he didnt then i would have pulled him for the game cause he is clearly mentally weak

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe.

hunterwrot
    hunterwrot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ahhhh i wanted to throw my remote at my tv. why not try and get an easier shot at the buzzer with the game tied and a few seconds on the clock