BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Who is betting against Butler tomorrow?

I really feel like Florida will cover but I've thought that about a lot of Butler's opponents in the tourney.

I can not bet against Butler so who is?

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

I cant bet against Butler.....Florida is good but their big men dont always take advantage of their opportunitys and i have seen Florida go on multiple 5 min dry spells on offense. Butler +4 or buy it up to +5 or +6 and put it in a parlay with Arizona

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

well i am no fool, but you give me gators laying 2 or less and i would take em probably, guess thats how tight i think this game will be...but again & again the public wants to take the major team against these guys thinking "butler cant go to final 4" but they did last year and Davidson almost did a few years back....and george mason has as well.....anyway, i think this is a last possession type of game and gators struggle with teams that play defense...boynton and walker will never see the defensive pressure that butler guards will bring...sure its a mismatch inside, when isnt it when your best inside player is a wirey white dude with 80s hair...heart has not statistic...stevens may meet his match with donovan...both in game coaches to be admired...both experienced tourney coaches....but u want to continue to give me 4 or more with this team i am gonna continue to bet them....i still havent seen florida play a solid 40 minutes of basketball this year, they will go cold for a while...just a matter of how often and when