wow

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Uk baby!

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

The only thing better would be if this was football. God, I hate OSU football.

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

bam

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Butler best Big 10 team

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17651

Congrats Kentucky!!

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

OSU shot like pure sh!t. 32% to Kentucky's 46%. I'm on OSU campus... it's not a pretty site outside.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

My old Kentucky Home!!!!!!!

skidaddy28
    skidaddy28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh c-a-t-s cats cats cats

BigTenBets10
    BigTenBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Jared Sullinger does not come back to Ohio State for a second year he is a dumbass. He needs alot of work He isn't even close to where Greg Oden was when Oden came out for the NBA. Look how that turned out for him. Ohio State choked hardcore tonight. Hats off to Kentucky for an amazing game, and a great defensive plan. They took away OSU's outside shooting, and forced Sullinger to beat them. Sullinger didn't show up tonight, he got his ass kicked by that big white boy from Kentucky.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky beat em

I LISTENED TO CHARLES BARKLEY AND HE WAS RIGHT SOMETIMES HE KNOWS WTF HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

BigTenBets10

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    OSU shot like pure sh!t. 32% to Kentucky's 46%. I'm on OSU campus... it's not a pretty site outside.
    GONNA BE SOME RIOTS DOWN ON HIGH STREET IN COLUMBUS TONIGHT... 50,000 pissed off OSU students tonight. couches burning cars turned over, f# it.....i am getting drunk 2. OSU cost me alot of $ tonight.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

U overachieving K. I had almost forgotten the pleasure of watching a game for its own sake and having your side some out on top.

Seems gambling has almost erased that. But tonight I watched and enjoyed. I think this squad may have gone further than it should have but tonight I enjoyed it.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

There goes all my betpoints, had 1,500 bet on Ohio State/Kansas in a teaser/parlay/round robin. Lost 1,500 yesterday on Duke, I bet big on 3 teams in this tourney and Kansas is the only one that wins, Duke and Ohio state of course choke....

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

pitiful game from ohio.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenBets10 View Post
    If Jared Sullinger does not come back to Ohio State for a second year he is a dumbass. He needs alot of work He isn't even close to where Greg Oden was when Oden came out for the NBA. Look how that turned out for him. Ohio State choked hardcore tonight. Hats off to Kentucky for an amazing game, and a great defensive plan. They took away OSU's outside shooting, and forced Sullinger to beat them. Sullinger didn't show up tonight, he got his ass kicked by that big white boy from Kentucky.
    Was wondering if anyone else caught that. The dude got worked big time. Can't believe all the crap the talking heads said about this guy. Looks pretty ordinary to me.

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPlayer View Post
    Was wondering if anyone else caught that. The dude got worked big time. Can't believe all the crap the talking heads said about this guy. Looks pretty ordinary to me.
    He has one "bad" game (21 points, 16 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal is a bad game?) and suddenly he's "ordinary?"

I agree that he should stick around for another year or 2 and improve his game but he's still one of the best.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Not to jump in someones thread, but the big white didn't do shit in the 2nd half and if it wasn't for Sullinger Osu would have been down by more. If anyone was to blame it was Buford. He sucked ass and cost OSU the game. Yes Sullinger should come back next year. He is not ready for the NBA And may never be cause he has no hops!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

josh harrelson (kentucky's big man) did not do shit? he completely fukked up everyone's bets, brackets, and cashflow is all he did. he was always there to disrupt shit.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

I guess yoy can't read because I said he didn't do shit in the 2nd half, bnot for the game Jackass!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Harrelson the man! "Get that shit outta here!" KY mov'in on! You gotta admit, Calipari knows how to win come tourney time! He can take a bunch of freshmen, hang and beat O State like that? NC watch out!

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

OSU will just choke again, whoever is returning is irrelevant. Thad Matta is a choker, they needed miracle fluke comebacks in their run with Oden too.

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4667

Sully already said he was returning for a sophomore season.

BigTenBets10

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperDapper View Post
    Sully already said he was returning for a sophomore season.
    We shall see, let the agents get into his ear, and it could be a different story. "Sully you had an amazing year this year, your team won't be as good next season, you wont get as much attention, your stock will drop, come out as a high potential prospect..etc..etc" it comes down to money, usually they dont stick around. Ohio State players have made it a habit over the last 4 seasons, especially highly recognized big men in bold.... Examples(Greg Oden, Sean Connolly,Daequan Cook, Kosta Koufos, B.J. Mullins) all players gone after 1 season.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last game for Lauderdale, Lighty, and Diebler. They will be missed.

Yes, Buford is the one that cost the team the game. Very cold all night and then he takes the last 3pt shot. Should've called time out and given the ball to the senior Lighty or senior Diebler.

First 12