Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

VCU ML (The Dog That Won't Stop Biting)

VCU ML....GET IT NOW!! I've been on VCU all 3 games...finally got the bright idea to hit the sweet +400 ML vs Purdue! This team might not be the best group of talent but they're probably the hottest right now! They remind me of 2002 Indiana (5th in the B10) that got hot from 3 pt. land and just smacked people around! This is a scary team right now...playing loose and with nothing to lose since absolutely NOTHING was expected of them nationally! The little (5'10") VCU point guard Joey Rodriguez is really running the show with 12.3 ppg in the tourn. and an amazing 23-3 assist-turnover ratio! FSU is great in half-court defense but so was Purdue! VCU runs the full-court press and gets great looks for open 3s out of the break and my man JRod will find them some nice looks in the half-court too! FSU has major problems w/ball handling and the VCU press really factors in tonite! Its another SU win...and by a comfortable margin imo!

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

good luck with that, im on Fla St.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

VCU's going to have major issues with FSU's length, especially given how they've been shooting so far in this tournament.

This will come down to how many turnovers VCU can create; if they can force the Seminoles into being sloppy offensively, which tends to happen. I still think FSU wins.

Mr Handicapable

Alrighty then...everyone has their own opinions....just remember Georgetown & Purdue were alot bigger than them too! This tournament has always come down to guard play & not big men...which is why Kansas won't win it all!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Alrighty then...everyone has their own opinions....just remember Georgetown & Purdue were alot bigger than them too! This tournament has always come down to guard play & not big men...which is why Kansas won't win it all!!
    Purdue?

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I think alot of people are not giving FSU enough credit. Their defense is for real. Down the stretch before the tournament they went 3-3 without Singleton. With a healhty Singleton they probably go 4-1. Probably get a higher seed and more respect. I figure with a healthy Singleton they would easily be a 4 or 5 seed.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    I think alot of people are not giving FSU enough credit. Their defense is for real. Down the stretch before the tournament they went 3-3 without Singleton. With a healhty Singleton they probably go 4-1. Probably get a higher seed and more respect. I figure with a healthy Singleton they would easily be a 4 or 5 seed.
    my thoughts exactly!!

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

i cant believe florida ANDDDDDDD florida state are both this far into the tourney.crazy

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    How do you know he's 100% healthy now?

Mr Handicapable

VCU up 5 at half....FSU better start hitting because they're not getting 3 shots every time down 2H!! Shaka will have the boys boxing out hard!!