GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Friday plays

UNC -4
    Unc vs. Marquette Under 151
    VCU vs. FSU Under 130.5
    Kentucky +6.5
    Kentucky +230 (Ohio state is just so overrated, I'm tired of hearing how they are best team in nation... they are not.)

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you win both of your UK bets but especially the ML bet. Really hoping my wildcats can pull off the upset tonight.

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

couldnt agree more

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    I hope you win both of your UK bets but especially the ML bet. Really hoping my wildcats can pull off the upset tonight.

I actually have Kentucky to win it all... Talent wise they are most talented team in the nation by far... The youth does work against them espcially at end of games, but I'm hoping Ohio State is stupid enough to try to run with Kentucky, in an up and down game Kentucky doesn't have time to think and make bad decisions... Ex Factor in this game many anaylst are saying is Kentucky load in the Paint harleson because he is matching up with Sullinger(AKA Poor mans GLEN DAVIS)... Who i love and think is great work horse player... but I feel the true ex factor in this game is Thomas Jones... Jones has yet to play to his potentional, and he is an absolute matchup nightmare for just about anyteam he plays... Who on Ohio state is going to guard Jones, Dallas Lauderdale? Give me a break, Jones should feast in this game look for him to drop 20+ and have 12 to 15 rebounds.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    UNC -4 Unc vs. Marquette Under 151 VCU vs. FSU Under 130.5 Kentucky +6.5 Kentucky +230 (Ohio state is just so overrated, I'm tired of hearing how they are best team in nation... they are not.)
    Who is the best team in the nation??

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

i think Ohio St will beat them.
    low price, but still fair at this matchup.

GemSportsPicks

Well this is just an opinion... But I would have to say based on talent and team chemistry, its a toss up between Uconn and Florida...
    Purely on raw talent Kentucky.
    And most confusing team in nation has to be Kansas... Everything says they should have no problem winning it all.. Morris Brothers, two good shooters in reed and Morningstar( evne though he has sucked this year) Then Taylor and Selby as guards... Kansas is for sure the paper champions.. but for whatever reason, i guess its lack of interest and intensity they can not get key defensive stops in big games... I guess you have to blame the coaches for that... But I have Kentucky to win it all so I guess I believe them to be the best team in the nation.

My final Four was Kentucky, Uconn, Kansas, Florida...

GemSportsPicks

Good start tonight... Hopefully I finish stronger then last night.. And no swiching today... late minute swith last night mae my 4-1 turn into 3-2

GemSportsPicks

Kentucky vs. OSU Under 141.5

GemSportsPicks

Fsu -4

GemSportsPicks

Well my first late add under in Kentucky looks good... 2nd late add with FSU not so much... From my expierence though because FSU plays lockdown Defense that can change in a hurry if they start making some shots.

GemSportsPicks

Well nice night but not great, tried to tell everyone Ohio State was overrated.