bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

need to vent

so waking up today...i loved the first two games....loved uconn and florida....hearing alot of people talking about sdsu and byu...but i really loved uconn and florida here....

in the afternoon i started to get the idea i might try to middle the florida game....it was -155 florida ml and byu +3....well i waited around....and the line dropped to -2 and -140....so i jumped on the -140 for 2.8 units...cause thats the play i really liked.....i was going to leave it if the line stayed at florida -2.....well the line goes back to 2.5....i contemplate leaving it at just the 2.8 unit florida ml play....i keep hoping that the line line will move to byu +3 again.....i keep checking...doesnt move for me.....sp i say screw it...2 units on byu +2.5...imma try and hit the middle....feel like florida wins a close one...what ive felt all day....

like a sucker...i let the late sdsu steam talk me out of the uconn game and i just stay away...meanwhile it was probably nothing more than a ploy to get people to ride it and bet sdsu

for 59 minutes and 58 seconds the florida byu game plays out how i want it...tight ...florida grabs an offensive rebound...last shot? great!....can they convert for a 4 unit middle win for me? nope...guaranteed had i played florida -2.5 big they woulda put the ball in the basket at the buzzer

this team burned me twice....on the road against georgia ...laying the 2.5 with georgia....walker hits a 35 ft 3 with 4 seconds left to force ot......and of course last weekend against ucla....walker hits a 3 when they are up by 1, with about 30 something seconds left that triggers a non cover of 6 pts i was getting with the bruins

after pussing out on uconn...and not having the florida byu game work out(i really knew it was a long shot...but it was the way i envisioned it right down to the end).....i stayed away from the late games....loss of .2 units.....nothing really....but what could have been

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Next time, just take UF. You would have won the cover in all 3 games