Ramster
    Ramster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

wow. sorry about the loss. That 2nd half was surreal from Arizona. Nobody could have beaten them. they virtually made every shot they attempted. Duke got owned.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Ahhh, i can live with myself with this one though....earlier in day i liked arizona to possibly pull off upset but went against gut and felt that duke was gonna take care of business. They would have but williams singlehandedly kept them in the game in 1st half....duke are prone to cold streaks and they went very cold here in 2nd half....what can i say? I shouldn't have bet it and it actually hurts more that a team i hate so much loses this much dough for me
    Sorry for your loss bro.....You did say we agreed with just about every pick earlier, and I said I really loved Arizona plus the points, as well as ARZ ML small. I was stunned to see this thread when I opened up SBR 30 min ago. I guess the lesson learned is to always go with your gut. You'll be more pissed if you go against your first instinct.....just a rule I try to go with.

I won big on ARZ and UCONN against the spreads. I'm kicking myself for not going with my leans and betting Butler and Florida ML's, but atleast I didn't lose money on them

Hey man, from what I can tell you've had a very successful run over the last month so keep your head up.....Tomorrow there are some very juicy games, you'll win it all back and then some

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOl arizona vs uconn who would of knew! feel sorry for u bro.. should of put it on magics tomorrow against the nets.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh bro, that is exactly why it hurts man lol...i can laugh about it but i really did like arizona to pull off the upset but then thought closer to game time that no way duke loses this one. And in fact, had williams not tore off in that first half.....duke would've won this handily. Just an absolute collapse by them in 2nd half....arizona played better than i've ever seen them play in 2nd half. I am sooooooo upset about not going with butler, you have no idea.....so very very upset with myself for going with duke and not going with butler. In fact, i shouldn't have even made any plays after uconn game....got greedy. Yes indeed, love the games tomorrow....gonna definitely play the earlier games first b4 later games. Bol man
    Quote Originally Posted by moneylinedawg View Post

sorry for your loss bro.....you did say we agreed with just about every pick earlier, and i said i really loved arizona plus the points, as well as arz ml small. I was stunned to see this thread when i opened up sbr 30 min ago. I guess the lesson learned is to always go with your gut. You'll be more pissed if you go against your first instinct.....just a rule i try to go with.

I won big on arz and uconn against the spreads. I'm kicking myself for not going with my leans and betting butler and florida ml's, but atleast i didn't lose money on them

hey man, from what i can tell you've had a very successful run over the last month so keep your head up.....tomorrow there are some very juicy games, you'll win it all back and then some

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I was on Duke ML as well, but looking back I think Zona +9.5 was the better play.

KingBet
    KingBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its so true that you should go with your gut feel, I originally had a bet on ARZ +9.5, then took it off. Same with UCONN +2, then took it off. Beating myself up now. Hopefully Butler +4 Wins.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

ouch that hurts

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Underdogs..!!!!!

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

wur r u thinking kid. this is the ncaa tournament crazier shit has happened before.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    Look at it as you just paid 5500 to see a team you absolutely despise lose. Thats what Id do.
    Agreed, it's like you bought the game! Lmfao... you paid off the refs for the rest of us!

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

ouch i hope you were kidding

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

tuff lost, az played there best game of the year

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uconn better watch out cuz arizona is gona beat them. Im sure of that

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look fellas, I've been betting for quite a while and have been quite successful....that is not to say at all that I have not lost big and been down big, many times in really bad situations. The duke ml play I can live with though....as much as it hurt, it's all fine (i hate duke and liked zona +9.5 all day b4 game) On a side note, I came up absolutely huge in tennis in the sony ericcson open....went 6-0 and made 5.4k on Friday alone (although del potro made me sweat it out big time lol). I'm still up a real good bit and tennis has always been my go-to cash crop and will be more of the focus now as the french open nears too....BOL all. By the way, I like uconn and butler in the games tomorrow. Anything can happen....I can honestly say I've never seen duke play as bad as a 2nd half ever (as much as I hate them) as they did against arizona during the tourney. Hats off to williams and arizona....if he wasn't on his game in the first half, duke woulda ran away with it. They played absolutely lights out in the 2nd half

BOL all

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Screenshot?

That's what I thought.

vietphatty
    vietphatty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Why do ppl always ask this guy for screen shots? He's already proved this.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

at least he won it all back already.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    at least he won it all back already.
    shut up.

First 123