mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

this could get ugly

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    because he runs around here acting like he is the best and touts 2 day winning streaks and disapears when he goes 0-5 today with two big plays being a 20* and 10* losing
    I've never seen him do that, then again I don't really pay that much attention or tail people.

I only played SDSU and Arizona today so I didn't lose to much. SDSU bet was bigger than the Zona bet.

mlb

you are getting railed tonight, let me get your plays for tomorrow and I will play them because I know you are not this bad

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Please....everytime I see oyu post a 10*or higher u hit at 35% tops.
    You obviously don't pay much attention. Interesting you'd post this on a night where you were touting the Duke ML.

What is wrong with this place? Seriously. People like Rbyrne (shocking he showed up) make it a hellhole.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

typical NoCoin....he came here to suck GGs dickk after he goes 0-5....get off his nuts...looks like his line reading was great tonight hahahahaha like he said its all about reading the lines this time of year LOL

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Im fading literally everyone.
    You guys should have tailed me . I have to be honest I don't follow this guy much, but seems like a joke. Anyone that puts a huge bet on SDSU had no reason to be a capper. They have athletes, not skill. They only played one tough team all year (BYU) and lost 2 of 3. Shows they had no battle tested games. Good effort golden greek.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

i faded 3 of his picks.....3-0 night for me with florida, arizona, and butler......Good Job BigDeem5

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4229

If you trolls who only come out of the wood work to hate on people when they lose, why don't you post your plays?

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Fuking destruction
    sorry to any that may have tailed

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Fuking destruction sorry to any that may have tailed
    its all good I had sdsu too... try and get it back but dont kill yourself I have seen you have dominant days before ...

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by nysportsguy210 View Post
    his rating system almost seems like it's backwards. He hits a lot of 1-3* plays and really struggles with 9* or higher.
    lmao

sooooo wrong

where did you come out of the woodwork

who are you ?

goldengreek

i faded 3 of his picks.....3-0 night for me with florida, arizona, and butler......Good Job BigDeem5

I seriously hope you have been fading all year cause if you had you would be bankrupt

80 games over .500 in the NBA this year

Fading my ass... If you had been fading me you would be living in a homeless shelter and eating at a soup kitchen , not stalking me on the net

Why didnt you show up in my threads the last 2-3 weeks ??? Cause I have been winning ? LMAO

Fuking guy waits 3 weeks for me to have a bad night and then shows up in my threads. Typical loser/ stalker juvinille bullshit

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    You guys should have tailed me . I have to be honest I don't follow this guy much, but seems like a joke. Anyone that puts a huge bet on SDSU had no reason to be a capper. They have athletes, not skill. They only played one tough team all year (BYU) and lost 2 of 3. Shows they had no battle tested games. Good effort golden greek.

Another typical responce froma no name nobody 16 year old child

You dont follow me much but I seem like a joke ....LMAO

You have alot to learn ( and a ton of losers on the horizon i thats they way you bet )

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

typical NoCoin....he came here to suck GGs dickk after he goes 0-5....get off his nuts...looks like his line reading was great tonight hahahahaha like he said its all about reading the lines this time of year LOL
    You just seem like a miserable person.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

He is nocoin. Always bashing folks. Never see him contributing anything but negativity.

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Actually after reading this thread its quite comical that GoldenGreek keeps referring to his 80 games over .500 in the NBA but doesnt say a word of his NCAA or NFL records this year. LMAO

cant have it both ways buddy. we know you are a good NBA capper, but lets keep it at that.

First 12