sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uconn -1 to win 1k!!!

Know both these teams pretty well, have studied the matchup closely, and think UCONN take this one.

BOL all

sportman1313

Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    03/24/2011 by ONLINE at 10:42 AM
    [Ticket #: 94628561] STRAIGHT BET
    03/24/2011 @ 04:15 PM CBB [809] CONNECTICUT -1-110
    1100.00 1000.00

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

thata boy sportman, im playing the same. but with less dough :P

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I agree...i always thought people would man up on Kemba but he is proving MORE THAN WORTHY...ill be taking the team with the best player ont he court--UCONN

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I realy like this play. UCONN will play well.

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I like UConn here, as well. I just think the more disciplined team wins. Kemba comes up huge tonight! (...I hope)

sportman1313

Awesome fellas....glad we're all on the same side here. This will certainly be a fun game and hopefully UCONN take this one handily....time to expose this joke of a team SDSU. Still, anything can happen and calhoun has a history of losing at tourney time in opponents' home state....this changes tonight though.

BOL...let's convert this to an in-game thread once the game starts also. Let's go UCONN!

alienware
    alienware's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck man

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

i have been waiting for uconn to lose all year long and they just keep winning. they get down in games and come back, i wonder if today is that day

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i hate rooting for uconn(im from RI and uconn fans can be insufferable)....but i like them here....with their history of losing in home states aside....somebody on tv just made a good point...one of their strengths sort of negates a strength of sd st....if oriakhi, and to some extent, okwandu can push people around a little bit with their size itll negate a strength of sd st......and oriakhi has turned into a beast....hes grown leaps and bounds from last year...although he didnt look too good offensively agaisnt cincy....

the scary part is sd st has more depth down low...if they get oriakhi in foul trouble uconn may be in big trouble

sportman1313

very good bring up here....and I agree with you 100%. Oriakhi and okwandu are going to be vital in this one...if they do get in foul trouble, it will certainly pose serious problems for UCONN. If they don't and play great games (refs are gonna be important in foul calls in this one), uconn will roll with ease. sdsu is not a team that can come back from a large deficit.....hopefully UCONN can jump out early and put this game out of reach early.

I really like how calhoun has dealt with answering questions regarding leonard....he says he doesn't know how to contain him. Bogus lol...I think he has a great plan and a great strategy to stop him in this game. UCONN should definitely try and speed this up and take advantage of transition opportunities....if they do, they will beat sdsu. Can't let the crowd stay in it....LET'S GO HUSKIES
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i hate rooting for uconn(im from RI and uconn fans can be insufferable)....but i like them here....with their history of losing in home states aside....somebody on tv just made a good point...one of their strengths sort of negates a strength of sd st....if oriakhi, and to some extent, okwandu can push people around a little bit with their size itll negate a strength of sd st......and oriakhi has turned into a beast....hes grown leaps and bounds from last year...although he didnt look too good offensively agaisnt cincy....

the scary part is sd st has more depth down low...if they get oriakhi in foul trouble uconn may be in big trouble

alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

The line is at +1 now if you want to bet some more.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

why is this line moving???

clc49
    clc49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

too many people on uconn in this thread... just looked at the sbr live lines... 54% on Uconn yet the line shifted from a pk to -1 for sdsu... ill take sdsu... which for you guys is good because im ice cold

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Could have played them to win at even money now...

sportman1313

hmmmmmm, lotta money coming in on SDSU now.....seems like books want most ppl pounding uconn, in hopes of sdsu winning cuz of uconn's bad history at opponents' home state during tourney

sportman1313

yeah....kinda sucks, oh well. 100 more dollars isn't much at all....let's go UCONN though

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

ez double diget win for uconn bol

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Lang is on sdst

sportman1313

OH WOW.....I THINK I SHOULD INCREASE WAGER TO 5K IF THIS IS THE CASE!!!

sportman1313

WE'RE IN A VERY SOLID POSITION BETTINGWIZARD....THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS UP
    Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Lang is on sdst

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

joey cassano....who i feel is a very good capper....is on sd st. and byu...i like uconn and florida on the ml....so im nervous....this guy is a heck of a capper....one that i think i trust....nobody ever talks about the guy on the service plays board....but all he does is win....so im a bit nervous....but still

sportman1313

you think you trust?? bro, no offense but if you're scared just buy your way out man....you can't be scared in betting. BOL to you....why don't you yourself improve your own capping ability and not ride on what others have to say. Just saying and not tryna sound offensive...BOL to you man
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    joey cassano....who i feel is a very good capper....is on sd st. and byu...i like uconn and florida on the ml....so im nervous....this guy is a heck of a capper....one that i think i trust....nobody ever talks about the guy on the service plays board....but all he does is win....so im a bit nervous....but still

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

weird line swing not sure if i'm gonna play it

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

gl though

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even the sun shines on lang every now and then.....

sportman1313

This is true...let's just hope the sun does not shine on him today. Let's go UCONN
    Quote Originally Posted by jboy4 View Post
    Even the sun shines on lang every now and then.....

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

I think its gonna be the Kemba Walker show tonight.. the kid has no quit in him.. and his supporting cast has come along quite nicely.. UConn for me

iMpega
    iMpega's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also saw that Jimmy Boyd is on SD. Seems like lots of service cappers are on SD. Maybe that's the reason for the line movement?

sportman1313

glad we're on same side here wvusuperfan....hopefully UCONN comes up big here and takes this one, hopefully sooner and easier rather than later and tougher. I just pray the refs call a fair game.

A lot of solid cappers are on sdsu....one thing I've learned over the years though is that during tourney time, all this public moves and such doesn't really make a difference. Books are going by calhoun's dismal record on opponents' home court during tourney time, and huge/heavy bets have been coming in on sdsu the past few hours pushing UCONN to +2.5, wish I woulda waited. Matter of fact....I wish I would have taken advantage of an arbitrage opportunity......oh well, kemba and uconn will take this one imo. LET'S GO UCONN, expose these aztecs!
    Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    I think its gonna be the Kemba Walker show tonight.. the kid has no quit in him.. and his supporting cast has come along quite nicely.. UConn for me
    Quote Originally Posted by iMpega View Post
    Also saw that Jimmy Boyd is on SD. Seems like lots of service cappers are on SD. Maybe that's the reason for the line movement?

apalm8
    Hello friends, Jim Nantz.
    apalm8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Sucks cause you could have gotten UCONN +2.5 right before the tip.

sportman1313

yeah bro....i realize this. Sucks but I didn't envision that type of line movement. Hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me though. Leonard with 2 early fouls....but kemba is not having a good start at all
    Quote Originally Posted by apalm8 View Post
    Sucks cause you could have gotten UCONN +2.5 right before the tip.

sportman1313

UCONN needs to get a comfortable lead and put this game out of reach cuz i see refs helping sdsu out in the 2nd half cuz they're certainly favoring UCONN right now. Horrible start for kemba....come on HUSKIES

sportman1313

wow napier, just wow....playing like absolute garbage. I don't understand why UCONN is not tryna push the pace here, especially in transition. COME ON HUSKIES

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

123 Last