Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

My plays Check these out and see if I should add another??

Parlay #1 $51 to win $50
    Wisconsin ML
    Duke ML
    Kansas ML

Parlay #2 $100 to win $140
    UNC ML
    Kansas ML
    Ohio State ML

does that look good? I am afraid to bet on UCONN b/c the public is all over UCONN. Over 90% of the money is coming in on UCONN and it is still a pick'em.

Was thinking about playing Arizona+8.5 and hoping Duke wins by 8 or less so that I can possibly win both.....

Also I feel like Florida is not deserving of #2 seed and they haven't impressed me all year but I don't know if I should bet BYU b/c they are a 1 man team
    One thing is for sure if this Florida vs BYU game is close there is no doubt BYU will win.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I like Parlay #2 more, because Wisconsin/Butler worries me. Butler always pulls sh*t outta their ass this time of year. I'm not getting a KU ML on my site, damn.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Kansas ML has no value unless you parlay it anyway it is -700.

I think a few of these teams are playing over their heads and are lucky to get to this point of the season..

Butler, Florida, Florida State, Richmond, and Kentucky have been lucky to make the sweet 16 and are just happy to have to made it this far. However it is time for these teams season to end. I see Wisconsin making the final four and being the only team that has a shot to knock off Kansas before the championship. However if I was to play the Butler/Wisky point spread game I would have to go with Butler, I think they can keep it close. Wisky plays a very very slow boring methodical form of basketball that will make you fall asleep. They never shoot until they run atleast 25 seconds off the shot clock.

But wisky has size, they have a good point guard, never miss free throws, and they shoot the 3 well. But their slow style of play will keep Butler hanging around.