xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Rose from Bulls is the MVP

the only guy closest to rose is lebraun, doubt he will get mvp will all the hate he generated. rose is a lock?

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Rose is in between a kobe and a james.

Rose is not big enough to dunk like james but good enough to shoot like kobe.

James, with his sizing, he should of dominated more. Kobe is just a pretty player with his shots. Rose on the other hand is like a college kid in the nba. Pretty is not his game but effective is his name.

Rose will get his chance, if not this year, maybe next or the year after that. Rose still has many many years to start his own empire and who knows, he might even get a cute name to go along with his profile outlook like how james is king and kobe is clutch.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i think rose will win mvp, kobe has won it a lot, heat talent is split between lebron and wade, everyone likes rose, fans will be ok with rose winning it, stern makes money.

woodyman
    woodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, he will win mvp if they stay number 1 seed

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I like Rose. I have been a fan of his since he played for the Memphis team who lost in the title game to the Jay hawks. I was a big Jordan fan back in the day, which also made me a Bulls fan. So I have no problems with him winning the MVP. Better than the same people every year! Kobe and Lebron don't deserve it as much as Rose does this season in my opinion. One could argue Dwight Howard is closer to second than either Kobe or Lebron. If Dwight wasn't on the magic they would really suck!

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

any game ive watched rose playing in he has been outstanding, deffo the mvp this season.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i think rose will win mvp, kobe has won it a lot, heat talent is split between lebron and wade, everyone likes rose, fans will be ok with rose winning it, stern makes money.
    A Iot????

kobe onIy has 1 MVP

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7620

D Rose has my vote for MVP

24.8 ppg and 7.8 assists

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I rep Miami Heat real hard but I have to give it up to Derrick Rose. He is a true EFFING LEADER

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

D Rode is the MVP this year... And to lock it in Jordan already announced it

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

everybody acknowledges Rose as the MVP already. Doc Rivers said it, Michael Jordan said it, even Chris Bosh and Juwann Howard of the Miami Heat said it...

MVP list goes like this:

Rose (locked, eventual winner)
    Dwight Howard
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Kobe
    etc

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I still think Kobe deserves more MVP trophies than just 1. We haven't seen a player like him since Jordan and prob won't for a while. Nash getting 2 MVPs in a row was a joke. The NBA should be ashamed of themselves for only giving Kobe one MVP.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    I still think Kobe deserves more MVP trophies than just 1. We haven't seen a player like him since Jordan and prob won't for a while. Nash getting 2 MVPs in a row was a joke. The NBA should be ashamed of themselves for only giving Kobe one MVP.

Kobe definately deserves to have won more than 1 MVP so far but this is Rose's year. With what he has done this year it's not even questionable Rose is the MVP.