barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wtf is happening to the knicks?

They deffo seem worse since Melo joined, there price in road games is a joke, lost 5 of last 6 games and i bet they were favs in every game except @ dallas.

doing pretty well backing any side the knicks are playing on the road,

Blueline Master
    Blueline Master's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

too much hype these days.. melo never been a defensive minded player.

EastOakland
    EastOakland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Uhhhhhh they play absolutely no defense. It's like a pickup game @24fitness. They will never win a playoff series with that coach either

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

They had no problems scoring even before Melo came. Now they still have no problems scoring and still have no D.

kingjamesyap
    kingjamesyap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sorry but NY is trash and Nuggets are definitely better

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

No defense. Milwaukee just scored 100 on them, and they are the WORST offensive team in the NBA.

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Maybe I am paranoid but it seems to me that, Knicks want at all costs to avoid Miami Heat in the first play-off round. And so far they've done quite well, after 1-5 in the last six games, Knicks are down to seventh place in the East. Probably Chicago Bulls seem to them like a easier opponent. But they can easily be surprised and from seventh position to run into Boston Celtics in first round. In any case, I do not see New York Knicks are able to win the series against any of the top three teams in the East.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    Maybe I am paranoid but it seems to me that, Knicks want at all costs to avoid Miami Heat in the first play-off round. And so far they've done quite well, after 1-5 in the last six games, Knicks are down to seventh place in the East. Probably Chicago Bulls seem to them like a easier opponent. But they can easily be surprised and from seventh position to run into Boston Celtics in first round. In any case, I do not see New York Knicks are able to win the series against any of the top three teams in the East.
    Why would they want to avoid the Heat? That is actually the only team they have played really well against lately.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

the knicks are rubbish plain and simple.

FairPlayBet

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsbetting123 View Post
    Why would they want to avoid the Heat? That is actually the only team they have played really well against lately.

Because against Heat their chances are 0. Maybe they have played well against Heat in reguular season, but if someone think that this was the best what we will see from Miami in this season, then he is wrong. It is expected to Heat play much better in play-off. Also rivalry between Knicks and Heat has always been a great and they just may feel to have more chances against some other teams. Of course, this is just my opinion.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

sure fairplaybet. Youre are paranoid. And stupid too.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Avoid the Heat and take on the CELTICS in a series???

nah0228
    nah0228's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

The knicks play no D what so ever. bucks putting up 100 is embarrassing.

FairPlayBet

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    Avoid the Heat and take on the CELTICS in a series???
    When they start losing, Celtics were No.1, Bulls were on second position and now they are tied.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    sure fairplaybet. Youre are paranoid. And stupid too.

The only one who is stupid here is you. And you are very very stupid, when you could have lost money by betting on Knicks at this time when they are choosing position before the play-off.
    And what now stupid man like you can say? Can only be frustrated and to call them garbage and rubbish.

FairPlayBet

And I was right again. Knicks lost after big lead they had. They will do anything to meet with Bulls in first round.