Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

You guys seem nervous.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

All my totals are system plays... For me it dosent matter if the public is on them or not

i "read the fuking lines " and see what the offshores are telling me to do.. You know about the pinny lean ? Thegreek lean ?

I can name you players and stats , break down a game and analise it with the best of them

that statement in itself shows your worthless... You dont know me.. You make a general statement that couldnt be further from the truth

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i don't know about your college plays but the rockets were a non-public play and so was the under on the lakers! what a moron you are!!

60% is not a public play ok pal. you don't know shit about basketball thats evident because you don't have the knowledge to get into an in-depth conversation about it. I'm not gonna waste my time with you. You are a joke Go post some more plays in the service forum

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    i don't know about your college plays but the rockets were a non-public play and so was the under on the lakers! what a moron you are!!

60% is not a public play ok pal. you don't know shit about basketball thats evident because you don't have the knowledge to get into an in-depth conversation about it. I'm not gonna waste my time with you. You are a joke
    You bumped his thread, unprovoked, and started talking shit on a night where he was up 22 units in the NBA and you close by saying "I'm not going to waste my time with you"?

Are you trying to get banned again?

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by goat milk View Post
    i don't know about your college plays but the rockets were a non-public play and so was the under on the lakers! What a moron you are!!

60% is not a public play Ok pal. You don't know shit about basketball thats evident because you don't have the knowledge to get into an in-depth conversation about it. I'm not gonna waste my time with you. You are a joke
    public was on the rockets you dumb fuk.. Explain the line jump from 6.5 to 8.5.. And at sports insights and sports options they were shown as having 65 % of the public $$

same for the under in the laker game

when the fuk have you had an in depth convo with me about sports ?

I played high school ball in a public school in chicago, so again.. You are a fuking moron

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I appreciate Greeks posts. One of the few posters on here i actually look at to compare with what I have.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post

public was on the rockets you dumb fuk.. Explain the line jump from 6.5 to 8.5.. And at sports insights and sports options they were shown as having 65 % of the public $$

same for the under in the laker game

when the fuk have you had an in depth convo with me about sports ?

I played high school ball in a public school in chicago, so again.. You are a fuking moron
    LOL!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

More shit that we just don't need on this board.

goldengreek

i don't know about your college plays but the rockets were a non-public play and so was the under on the lakers! What a moron you are!!

60% is not a public play Ok pal. You don't know shit about basketball thats evident because you don't have the knowledge to get into an in-depth conversation about it. I'm not gonna waste my time with you. You are a joke Go post some more plays in the service forum

let me educate you on how to cap and read the lines

lakers / portland

they had played 2 previous games...

Game 1 total was 195 and it went over
    game 2 total was 191 and it went over

so..... Both times they played it went over with totals of 195 and 191...

And they post a line of 186.5 today ???? Lmao !!!! Why ???

read the lines you dumb fuk..the oddsmakers tell you which way to go most of the time

i played the under because the line told me too... I didnt give a fuk who the public was on !!

goldengreek

Lol!!

what is do funny other than me proving you wrong ??

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

they went 1-2 today.... wow.. sorry You didnt comment when those 10* plays went 6-1 on Friday
    LOL I dont think I tailed any of your plays friday. Probably why I got ****** crushed that day too.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-21-11 at 07:49 AM. Reason: removed profanity

goldengreek

Alright It's obvious you know nothing about the nba.

:

shit.... I wish i new something about the nba... Maybe i could improve my record from 80 games over .500 for the year

lmao

fuking clown

Goat Milk

"oddsmakers tell you which way to go most of the time"

i'm not even gonna waste my time exposing your stupidity. This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard on sbr. Literally. Yup, you think the books don't know there are a million gamblers like you looking at the trends and wondering why the line is the way it is. You think its that easy to win in gambling? Do you think that you have to be intelligent to spot reverse line movement and look at past data and compare it to the current line? Do you think that books gamble on the majority of games? You pretty much exposed yourself.

NOw you are listing a record you have no documentation of LOL! I have seen you leave out ML losers, parlays, and teasers out of your records a the end of a night! Continue on pal.

Good night.

LiarGame
    LiarGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4153

Nice plays on the Portland/Laker game tonight.

goldengreek

60% is not a public play Ok pal. You don't know shit about basketball thats evident because you don't have the knowledge to get into an in-depth conversation about it. I'm not gonna waste my time with you. You are a joke Go post some more plays in the service forum

1) sports options and sports insights showed 65 % on houston..

2) line goes from 6.5 to 8.5

are you truely that dumb !!!???

Quit gambling and losing $$$$$

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I appreciate Greeks posts. One of the few posters on here i actually look at to compare with what I have.
    Thanks bro

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by LiarGame View Post
    Nice plays on the Portland/Laker game tonight.
    thanks man

goldengreek

i'm not even gonna waste my time exposing your stupidity. This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard on sbr. Literally. Yup, you think the books don't know there are a million gamblers like you looking at the trends and wondering why the line is the way it is. You think its that easy to win in gambling? Do you think that you have to be intelligent to spot reverse line movement and look at past data and compare it to the current line? Do you think that books gamble on the majority of games? You pretty much exposed yourself.

NOw you are listing a record you have no documentation of LOL! I have seen you leave out ML losers, parlays, and teasers out of your records a the end of a night! Continue on pal.

Good night.
    bump threads and post link of when i have done that

bro.. you just straight up make shit up

Go ahead and check my record.. If not 80 games over in the NBA for the year I will send you a dime

If I am 80 games over than bad yourself permanatly from all forums

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

GG which site do you use to pull O/U data from previous games?

Wiscsportsfan92
    Wiscsportsfan92's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bucks with a a big win over NYK

goldengreek

Good night.

u exposed what.. you exposed that you are a liar and a jealous envious prick that fuks with ppl for no reason

I posted 20 different things that you chose to ignore and not address

You post falacies and make false bullshit statements and accusations

I know more about hoops that you will ever know

I havent posted in the service forums for 6-8 months.. and the only reason I did was so that ppl wont pay $$$ for those fuking scumbag scammers

I used to fade... not follow services... get your facts and info straight before you open your retarted mouth

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    GG which site do you use to pull O/U data from previous games?

http://www.thegreek.com/sports-statistics.asp

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

GG - where did you go to high school? I'm a Catholic League guy from the South Side...

goldengreek

let me educate you on how to cap and read the lines

lakers / portland

they had played 2 previous games...

Game 1 total was 195 and it went over
    game 2 total was 191 and it went over

so..... Both times they played it went over with totals of 195 and 191...

And they post a line of 186.5 today ???? Lmao !!!! Why ???

read the lines you dumb fuk..the oddsmakers tell you which way to go most of the time

i played the under because the line told me too... I didnt give a fuk who the public was on !!

another example:

utah/ houston

first game they playe the total was 207 and went under
    second game they played it was 203 and it went under

today they post 210... why ???...so I had an opinion on the over which I didn play because I lost value in the line ( went up 3 points before i pulled the trigger )

Learn to cap and read lines... maybe then you wont be bitter that you lose your allowance and fuk with people that dont eeven know you exist before you come into their threads to bash for no reason

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    GG - where did you go to high school? I'm a Catholic League guy from the South Side...

Lane Tech... was on the team in 84 and 85

goldengreek

Good night.

66 % were on DALLAS TODAY WITH A RLM

WHY DIDNT I TAKE GOLDEN ST ???????????????????

ANSWER THAT BRO

THATS ALL I DO RIGHT ???

FADE THE PUBLIC AND BET RLM 's

66 % of the public on dallas and the line went from 9.5 to 8.5

why arent the warriors on my ticket ???

You have been exposed and ever point you made had been destroyed.... move on and bully someone who has the same mentality as you

Goat Milk

bro you exposed yourself. "oddsmakes tell you which way they're going most of the time" I didn't even read any of your posts after that and I won't. You don't win in gambling. Start a thread and keep track of your record if you're so good. Don't bother with another one of your essay responses because I will not answer

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Dont waste your time with the clowns greek. Some people will always think the only way to win is studying hours of game tape and analyzing every fukking aspect of the game. What a waste of fukking time if you ask me. I barely even watch any of the fukking games. Never once have I went back to look at game footage lol Some people just dont believe you can read a line they have to fill there ego with analytical BS. I dont think I have watched a single NBA game from start to finish all year lol. Keep up the good work bro.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

bro you exposed yourself. "oddsmakes tell you which way they're going most of the time" I didn't even read any of your posts after that and I won't. You don't win in gambling. Start a thread and keep track of your record if you're so good. Don't bother with another one of your essay responses because I will not answer
    Are you drunk again?

goldengreek

so I expose you... blow your theories out of the water and you wont respond to any of them

I buried you bro

Houston wasnt a public play

why didnt I take Gst with the pubes on Dallas and a RLM ?? ANSWER !!

all you posted was bullshit

All I posted was facts

goldengreek

You dont even know how to qoute the exact phrase I said.

And you wont read any of my posts

You read them bitch and you dont have an answer... you cant reply.. I proved you wrong

You suck at gambling ?/ Thats OK

But it seems you suck at life ( as in you have none )

Your ego is frail and you are jealous and envious

Seek help bro..seriously

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Goat likes to argue for the sake of arguing. I don't know why. It's gotten him in trouble here before and it looks like he's going back to that well for whatever reason. I've noticed he likes going after posters who have done well recently -- especially after he has a good night. It's a weird pattern.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

I think this is the most I have ever seen GG post in a single thread

Hanlidin
    Hanlidin's Avatar Become A Pro!

ROFL@goat milk,

Did you get bullied when you were a little kid?? do you have any RL friends now?? and did your mom not breast fed you when you were a baby??

seriously WTF is your problem?? I'm almost positive you are only like this on the internet because it's behind a computer screen, and you can be confrontational.

you said you won't read GG's "essay"s responses anymore, is it because your brain can only comprehend a few lines responses before it starts to shut down??

this is a PUBLIC FORUM, where ANYONE can say/write wtf they want, and only the moderators have the rights to do anything about it.
    1) if you don't like that poster, DON"T FCUKING CLICK ON THEIR THREAD
    2) if you don't like that poster, PUT THAT POSTER ON IGNORE!!
    3) and if you can't do the above 2, then you seroiusly have real life issues that you need to deal with.

I'm sick and tired of your bullshit, and the thread you made for noco and dynashit "competition"
    why don't you back all your bullshit up by taking on MY CHALLENGE??

me vs YOU
    if you're such a great capper
    I'll cap EVERY game with you until this season is over. EVERY game, EVERY day, ONE unit per game. Sides + O/U.
    are you scared??

>>insert excuses now<<

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

From what I read over nearly a year.. Not a goat fan.. likes to stir shit.. ALOT... But really Greek? why you getting all in his face... people read lines different... If everyone read the same insight books would be poor man...

First 123 Last