riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Golden State ML vs Dallas

The Warriors matches up so well against Dallas.

Golden State +9 is almost a gift. The money line is almost like gold. Where am I going wrong here?

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

They match-up so well that they lost at home despite leading by like 20?

riskyProps

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    They match-up so well that they lost at home despite leading by like 20?
    LOL! yeah I know. I wish I would have saw that game. I only saw the first game they played when Stephen Curry first got back from his injury. I had Dallas -7 on that game and Dallas couldn't seem to find a way to stop Golden State from scoring.

Maybe people are thinking Dallas have figured out a way to play some defense against them. But I'm betting on the Warriors to make the adjustment this time.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I kind of liked GS +points, but certainly not ML. GS still has a hard time playing defense and can easily lose this game big. Last game they were up about 6 with less then 5 min (iirc) and Mavs basically scored on every possession, GS couldn't stop them once.

I do think they match-up well. GS is one of the better 3 point shooting and fast break teams, and despite Dallas having one of the better defenses in the league, those are 2 areas they are average in. Mavs dont really cover those big spreads at home that often anyway and Marion might be out this game. I was really hoping the spread would go up to 10 and take it. It went down to 9 instead so i'm not sure i want it now. Maybe if Marion is out officially.

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

GS has nothing to play for. DAL wants that #2 seed and is only 1 game behind LAL so I don't see them dropping a home game here. I like the +9 though...not betting it but I think a backdoor cover is likely. GL on your plays.

riskyProps

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    GS has nothing to play for. DAL wants that #2 seed and is only 1 game behind LAL so I don't see them dropping a home game here. I like the +9 though...not betting it but I think a backdoor cover is likely. GL on your plays.
    You play for pride unless you want to be compared to the Cavs and the Raptors! LOL!

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

No chance of a GS win. Cover is 50-50.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    You play for pride unless you want to be compared to the Cavs and the Raptors! LOL!
    give a man a million dollars and he doesn't care who he's compared to.

MadMajor
    MadMajor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 967

i agree with this play, bol

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I thought -9 was a lot to cover as well, but with home support behind them Dallas might not slow down like they did when they played away.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

gs will push, push, push... i don't think dallas will cover 9 at any point. think i'll parlay this with portland now that they are back to +6. gl.