dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Are there any good books that allow ML bets no matter how big the spread?

Hi All

Title question says it all. I've noticed 5dimes seems to offer this but I don't feel like the hassle of photographing my CC numbers and sending it to them. Anybody know of a reputable book that has MLs even on big spreads?

Thanks

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by dwluv3333 View Post
    I don't feel like the hassle of photographing my CC numbers and sending it to them.
    Good luck finding a book that doesn't require this...

dwluv3333

I just glanced at bodog and they somewhat seem to not require a CC photograph unless attempting to raise a deposit limit...

Well either way are there any books other than 5dimes that are flexible with MLs in this manner?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

5Dimes (I always see a ML)
    Greek (I'd say they hang ML's for 95% of their listed games)

I don't know of any other US book that ever carry any ML's when the spread is over 10 points.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

take a moment and scan your license and kredit kards..keep a copy in your email files and all you do is shoot it to whatever book request it and you play at a fantastic book that lets you buy all the points your heart desires and a shit load of lopsided MLs that are up over night and even days in advance

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

i hope you are not wanting to play those largeml favorites are you because thats a losing prop imo

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Let me guess you want to parlay huge moneylines together thinking its free money.

dwluv3333

Thanks guys. Sometimes it's just fun to have the flexibility to bet on whatever. $10 to win a (supposedly) free 1$ is still worth it IMO if you are really confident ... and parlaying large ML faves can be better than nothing..

btw do u guys use 5dimes? because I tried talking to their live chat support and the first thing they asked me is my account # and password, which scared me a bit. I mean it just goes against everything every website I've signed up for has said, which is "We will not ask you for your password"

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

betfair.. if you are non-us

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

because I tried talking to their live chat support and the first thing they asked me is my account # and password, which scared me a bit. I mean it just goes against everything every website I've signed up for has said, which is "We will not ask you for your password"
    I wouldn't worry so much about this. It's pretty common in my experience.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Thanks guys. Sometimes it's just fun to have the flexibility to bet on whatever. $10 to win a (supposedly) free 1$ is still worth it IMO if you are really confident ... and parlaying large ML faves can be better than nothing..

btw do u guys use 5dimes? because I tried talking to their live chat support and the first thing they asked me is my account # and password, which scared me a bit. I mean it just goes against everything every website I've signed up for has said, which is "We will not ask you for your password"
    They ask that so they can verify it is you who wants to talk, and not someone who got/stole your member number.

They have your password the second you choose it... why is it a concern that they ask for it? If they wanted to access your account, they could...

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

5dimes

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you bet $10 to win $1, you better be >91% sure that your bet is going to hit otherwise thats a losing bet

Fleeben
    Fleeben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Hell I would book this kid's action.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

TheGreek is a very solid option. They will need documentation at the very beginning, but after that you can be assured that you'll always get your cashouts in a timely fashion.