vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I hate the NBA card today....

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

From a betting standpoint, I agree. It's a dangerous night when a lot of people will talk themselves into plays on highly competitive games... A good day to tread lightly. Good thing we have March Madness

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I like the Bucks

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Very well matched up teams on friday night, only play for me is the thunder. I think they cover and my win streal goes to 10

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    From a betting standpoint, I agree. It's a dangerous night when a lot of people will talk themselves into plays on highly competitive games... A good day to tread lightly. Good thing we have March Madness
    On this note, I really like FSU today. Played at FSU -1 (+100) x2. The Aggies are soft and do not deserve to advance.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Whatchu talking bout?

There's 12 games tonight, if you can't find atleast one winner, you fail at this whole gambling thing.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Whatchu talking bout? There's 12 games tonight, if you can't find atleast one winner, you fail at this whole gambling thing.
    I didn't say that... But how is it advantageous to struggle through a tough NBA card when there are soft NCAA lines sitting there? If you can't look at a 12 game card at a glance and see at least a couple games that stand out as blowouts in the making, then I would qualify that as a bad card... I would say laying money on tough matchups when you don't know you have the advantage is a much larger gambling fail than not playing the card at all...

Maybe its my St Patty's day hangover talking...

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

You dont like OKC and Philly?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Whatchu talking bout? There's 12 games tonight, if you can't find atleast one winner, you fail at this whole gambling thing.
    In all game the underdogs have a chance to win straight up or get blown out. Today is a tough card to bet on. Most days you find 2-3 strong plays easily...not today.

suicidekings
    Update your status

FSU -1 (+100) x2
    Truly, the easiest money of the day.