JerseyDirt
    JerseyDirt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knicks & Bulls

New here and new to playing the NBA. Got off to a horrible first few plays, going 0-6. Went 2-0 last night. 2-6 since I started. Tried my hand at NCAA this afternoon and got screwed by Clemson and Louisville. 0-2 in NCAA so far. At this rate, I'll be going back to poker.

I like the Knicks tonight. They're coming off two tough losses against the Pacers and they'll be looking for a much needed win, especially in front of their home crowd. Looking for Anthony to have a big game. Playing it safe with a moneyline play; Knicks (-190).

I like the Bulls too. Can't argue with the way they have been playing lately. Nets will be tough tonight...think they're still pumped from beating the Celts a few nights ago, but I can't see them getting past the Bulls. Played it safe with a moneyline play; Bulls (-250).

This is much harder than I thought! haha

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

don't play the damn knicks people, I thought that'd be an official rule from now on. They got beat at home and on the road by the pacers, despite "needing a win" and "looking for revenge" and all that stuff.

they just aren't good.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

STRAIGHT BET Mar 17 NBA [701] CHICAGO -6-110