jayson14
    jayson14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls -5.5 =$$$$$

I was very shocked to not see this at -8 or more. The nets recent success gives us some value on the Bulls his evening.

Nets winners of 5 straight coming off a shocking Win vs boston the other day. Taking a closer look at the other 4 victories we have CLips, warriors, and Raptors twice. These 3 Teams give up an average of 105.4 L5. bulls on the other hand are in prime defensive form, allowing 83.2 L5. In line with the Boston team the Nets just upset. Can they do it again, very doubtful. Also, Linesmakrs put too much stock in Chicagos road record of 18-14. Something the bulls have fixed, winning 10 of their last 15 away from home. Nets will need to score between 90-95 point to cover the number this evening. Which will be a tough task as only Utah(100pts) has topped the 86 pt mark in the last 10, Five have been held under 80pts. Never posted a play before and may never again, but this line is off.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Should we bet the whole roll?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Is this free money?

jayson14

Quote Originally Posted by Nookx View Post
    Should we bet the whole roll?
    I wouldnt do that as anything can alway happen.
    Some Jackwagon gets hot from three point land in the 4th quarter and hits a meaningless three at the buzzer to make it a 5 pt game. We have been there before.
    But i see a DD win tonight. I am a standard $50/gm player and im going $200 on it. I would do more if i was up for the week but i cant risk burying myself.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Is this free money?

I actually LOL'd

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Nets are hot lately beating the Celtics.... I wont touch this.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

What's the status of Boozer and Noah?

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Is this free money?
    That's the same thing I said with the Heat and Magic.....

jayson14

Quote Originally Posted by mart59a View Post
    What's the status of Boozer and Noah?
    Noah in, good luck brook

boozer out, Bulls lose a little offense but are a much better defensive team with out Carlos. Havent missed a beat since his recent injury.

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

isn't chi-3 1H a better play?

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Good luck today guys. Bulls are Hot.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bulls are hot, and I'm a bulls fan, but I would stay away from this game. Nets play us hard, Humphries destroyed us last time, this is the first time we face the new-look nets and they have D.Will now. Bulls have never gone past an 8 win streak this entire season, a loss is coming soon, it might be this game or it might be the next game...but it's coming.

Nets don't suck as badly as lots of people think

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Like the over in this one.

jayson14

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Bulls are hot, and I'm a bulls fan, but I would stay away from this game. Nets play us hard, Humphries destroyed us last time, this is the first time we face the new-look nets and they have D.Will now. Bulls have never gone past an 8 win streak this entire season, a loss is coming soon, it might be this game or it might be the next game...but it's coming.

Nets don't suck as badly as lots of people think
    Bulls havent won 8 in a row. Humphries destroyed us. nets play us hard.....

If this our reasoning.....Try these out........NJ hasnt covered 4 in a row all season. D.Rose lit up D. will when they last faced off. NOAH didnt play vs Hump last time out. Bulls 21-8 ATS with one days rest. Rose lights up all the other top PG on a regular basis. bulls nets only played twice so there isnt alot to go , nets 2 pt win and a bulls 9 point win

chantrain

thats quite convincing

I'ma still lay off this one though, I think a loss is imminent for this Bulls squad. Unless you think they can just go on winning forever, but I don't think that the case...

jayson14

chantrain, im bulls fan also. ofcourse i dont think they can win forever. My big thing with this game is NJ 5 game winning streak giving us 3+ points on the line. Besides Boston the competition was bad. If you wanted to reach maybe GS was a decent home win. If they lose just one of those games this spread is -8 at the least. But anyhting can happen, I just think we have a few free points in this one.

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

I smell an upset...I lost 5 units on the bulls last time they played the nets...

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

I like the Bulls in this spot as well. They can take an outright lead in the EC and you can bet their coach will hammer it into the player's heads how important that #1 seed is. However, I'm not as confident as the OP. Goin only 1 U=$30 for me. GL to us!

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

seed positioning means nothing, e.g celtics vs nets. so celtics didn't care? key rule in sportsbetting is take underdog at home, nets don't suck and they get 5+? i dunno GL on the bulls, unit down on nets. if you follow nets recently, they can ball. trends usually don't account heavily but thats the lean for tonight.

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    seed positioning means nothing, e.g celtics vs nets. so celtics didn't care? key rule in sportsbetting is take underdog at home, nets don't suck and they get 5+? i dunno GL on the bulls, unit down on nets. if you follow nets recently, they can ball. trends usually don't account heavily but thats the lean for tonight.
    yeah, Celtics don't care as much as the Bulls. Doc Rivers operates under the philosophy that seeding doesnt matter and its more important to be healthy for the playoffs. So he'll rest his starters and would rather lose some games at the end of the season and be healthy than the other way around.

Vulcan300

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    yeah, Celtics don't care as much as the Bulls. Doc Rivers operates under the philosophy that seeding doesnt matter and its more important to be healthy for the playoffs. So he'll rest his starters and would rather lose some games at the end of the season and be healthy than the other way around.
    if it were a hole they couldn't get out of.. that scenario would come into play but aside from that, each game they are without question looking for a win.

jayson14

Doc wants his players healthy, so yeah its not as crucial to his team. Thibbs wants to avoid miami in 2nd round and let miami/boston beat up on each other and get any game 7 they may have at home. If boston was healthy and younger the 1st seed would be a higher priority. Does anyone really want to face LBJ n Wade in the playoffs, Ill take the 1 seed and take my chances with ATL/MAgic in the 2nd round. But none of this matters as the bulls are a superior team to the Nets. Defense and a great bench covers the 5.5 tonight.
    Lets not forget before the 5 game winning streak there was a 6 game losing streak.
    And by the way Home dogs this season NBA are 161-158-8. Not a good number to be the "Key rule in sports betting".

Vulcan300

Quote Originally Posted by jayson14 View Post
    Lets not forget before the 5 game winning streak there was a 6 game losing streak.
    And by the way Home dogs this season NBA are 161-158-8. Not a good number to be the "Key rule in sports betting".
    without your acquisition of williams, losing streak, yea. btw your taking that rule too literally... GL with that bet.

jayson14

without your acquisition of williams, losing streak, yea. btw your taking that rule too literally... GL with that bet.
    this is what drives me crazy on these message boards. D Will was in on 3 of the 6 gm losing streak and 3 of the 5 game winning streak. Missed 2 games for birth of his child.

peiferbro1
    peiferbro1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Not that it matters, but I like the BULLS tonight also

Capperhang
    Capperhang's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate those scumbag nets..but u gotta love a home dog that's been playing well getting 5 points. I'm all over the nets.

jayson14

That will put this thread to rest.

chantrain

good job man, nice pick

go bulls

syy211
    Yankees
    syy211's Avatar Become A Pro!