jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Durant is better than lebron

Durant has been killing lebron all game. He is on pace to be better than Lebron

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by jubuck757 View Post
    Durant has been killing lebron all game. He is on pace to be better than Lebron
    durant is a square...

BimmerMan
    BimmerMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 393

Durant owns!

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

oh cmon.. just getting a win against mia? mia was just playing cold in the 2nd half...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

He might become a better player. Not now though.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

He is a better shooter that is for sure and he is better than Lebron was at his age. On top of that he has already played a seasoned team in his first playoff series so that is under his belt. His goal should be to make his team better and not worry about driving to the rim like a reckless idiot looking for free throws.

rixster22
    rixster22's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont know man bron and durrant are close but kobe is numer 1

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

i like durant better. when he plays his A game his team can't lose.

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

I'm MUCH more a fan of Durant on a personal level ... but cmon man Lebron is the 2nd best player of all time behind only MJ.

He's on a 1/2 All Star 1/2 min contract player team, not a real team (see '04 Lakers) and before that he had absolutely slop in terms of title aspiration talent surrounding.

Durant is top 5ish and def top 2-3 scorers, I'm not convinced he's more impt on that team than Westbrook. All yall laymen underrate PG's and Lebron is a cross of Magic w Dr J skills.

- And btw I bet OKC on both Spread (+7) and ML if u just consider me a blind fanboi
    Last edited by ThisGuy; 03-16-11 at 10:01 PM.

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

durant is already better. younger, taller, longer, better shooter, better free throw shooter, better long range, better mid range. In my eyes, it's not even close. not to mention, he does more with less and he's as humble as they come.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave bretb27 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jubuck757

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
    I'm MUCH more a fan of Durant on a personal level ... but cmon man Lebron is the 2nd best player of all time behind only MJ.

He's on a 1/2 All Star 1/2 min contract player team, not a real team (see '04 Lakers) and before that he had absolutely slop in terms of title aspiration talent surrounding.

Durant is top 5ish and def top 2-3 scorers, I'm not convinced he's more impt on that team than Westbrook. All yall laymen underrate PG's and Lebron is a cross of Magic w Dr J skills.

- And btw I bet OKC on both Spread (+7) and ML if u just consider me a blind fanboi
    This is not april fools day. 2nd best all time

ThisGuy

Ur the fool - there is no one who compares statistically to Lebron especially when you consider today's athlete compared to past. Swap Lebron for Kobe in terms of teammates for career. Keep laughing

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well... Durant is the number 1 scorer in the NBA and has higher a FG%, 3-PT%, and FT% than LeBron. So Durant IS better than LeBron this year.

So where's the confusion?

...but then again, Stoudemire also has better stats than LeBron.

ThisGuy

I don't need to educate those who know know

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Ur the fool - there is no one who compares statistically to Lebron especially when you consider today's athlete compared to past. Swap Lebron for Kobe in terms of teammates for career. Keep laughing
    You guys can have your stats. As an OKC fan, I would much rather build my team around Durant. He is a team guy. I used to love Lebron but not so much anymore.

Lebron may be a better individual player but I'll take Durant.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

apples and oranges

ThisGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You guys can have your stats. As an OKC fan, I would much rather build my team around Durant. He is a team guy. I used to love Lebron but not so much anymore.

Lebron may be a better individual player but I'll take Durant.
    I'm not even arguing that - in that position Durant may be better but if you were to swap Durant with Leborn in Cleveland last year, I don't think you can intellectually honestly believe they would've been a better team. Basketball is a team game and chemistry is def important

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm not even arguing that - in that position Durant may be better but if you were to swap Durant with Leborn in Cleveland last year, I don't think you can intellectually honestly believe they would've been a better team. Basketball is a team game and chemistry is def important
    Agreed. However, if you swap out Lebron for Durant on the Thunder, I doubt the Thunder would have went as far as they did last year.

Lebron is a great "individual" player. Durant is a team guy that plays hard every game, not to mention he is a top 5 talent. I'll take Durant over that whiny bitch Lebron but that's just me.

We will see who wins a title first. Durant is closer at than Lebron was at this point in his career.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

jubuck757

I gurantee if you swipe lebron with durant right now the heat would be alot better. Lebron has no heart, he dosent know how to win the big game.And if you was reading the post correctly i didnt say he was better then lebron right now, i said he is on pace to be better than Lebron. I would take Durant right now if i was starting a team over lebron. Lebron is lucky he got dwade, because lebron would never get the title if the team was built completly around him.

ThisGuy

We will see who wins a title first. Durant is closer at than Lebron was at this point in his career.
    Durant's been an 8th seed once. Lebron has been to the finals and how many times the conf finals I'm not sure. Again I can't overstate how avg the team surrounding him was. The one thing was they had a defensive mindset as do the Thunder (but much more talent). I was not a fan of Westbrook but I've totally changed my tune. He's def top 5 PG's with lottery talent surrounding the both of them ...

ThisGuy

Quote Originally Posted by jubuck757 View Post
    I gurantee if you swipe lebron with durant right now the heat would be alot better.
    That may be true because D Wade and Lebron totally contradict each other. At the time he was a FA I assumed (and bet - posted here) that he'd go to the Bulls. Woulda won mult champs - worse team he coulda gone to was MIA

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    Well... Durant is the number 1 scorer in the NBA and has higher a FG%, 3-PT%, and FT% than LeBron. So Durant IS better than LeBron this year.

So where's the confusion?

...but then again, Stoudemire also has better stats than LeBron.
    Lebron has a higher FG% this year and for his career, way more
    assists and averages more rebs. I like Durant, one of my favs players but post complete and correct stats when comparing the two...

ThisGuy

He went to where he was comfortable b/c he was friends with the elite/quasi-elite talent around him. Not because it was the best fit. If Miami wasn't run by the players they should trade for an actual sick team around Lebron. But that will never happen

It's gonna be one of histories silly jokes - like how good Wilt was

Pap45murF

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    Lebron has a higher FG% this year and for his career, way more
    assists and averages more rebs. I like Durant, one of my favs players but post complete and correct stats when comparing the two...
    This was the only mistake I made. Everything else and my Stoudemire comment still stands.

If assists and rebounds mean sh!t, then John Stockton was just as good as Michael Jordan.
    Last edited by Pap45murF; 03-16-11 at 10:42 PM.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

This was the only mistake I made.

If assists and rebounds mean sh!t, then John Stockton was just as good as Michael Jordan.
    Cool, honest mistake. I'm just saying Lebron has better overall stats than Durant. Will Durant be better than Lebron, possible but I don't think so. But winning chips is all that counts and they both still chasing...

Pap45murF

It's just silly for people to compare LeBron to Jordan. Jordan won 6 NBA Championships in a decade with a pretty average team (as anyone who played the Jordan-less NBA Jam can tell you... Pippen and Horace Grant? C'mon.) LeBron hasn't won 1 yet.

Let's reserve our judgment until LeBron has accomplished something.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

funniest thread ever

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    durant is already better. younger, taller, longer, better shooter, better free throw shooter, better long range, better mid range. In my eyes, it's not even close. not to mention, he does more with less and he's as humble as they come.
    LOL! Is Durant a better pure scorer? THere is no question about it.

This post doesn't even mention anything about defense. PACO DO YOU KNOW DEFENSE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS OFFENSE? LET ME KNOW WHEN DURANT IS 1ST TEAM ALL NBA AND FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE like lebron

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

LeBron = Over rated, narcissistic, and ignorant piece of trash. But all you losers want to kiss his feet.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

both pretty good but lebron better

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Agreed. However, if you swap out Lebron for Durant on the Thunder, I doubt the Thunder would have went as far as they did last year.

Lebron is a great "individual" player. Durant is a team guy that plays hard every game, not to mention he is a top 5 talent. I'll take Durant over that whiny bitch Lebron but that's just me.

Durant is not even close to winning a ring yet. Everyone leaving the west because everyone is scared ot play Bryant and the Lakers who will get back to the finals again. Durant will win a ring or 2 (max) before he retires, but it won't be anytime soon.

Also you seem to forget that lebron was in conference finals games and finals against the spurs around the same age as durant. Durant has a lot more potential- you guys odn't even measure DEFENSE

clamchowder
    clamchowder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Lebron is a joke. This guy is way over paid for his dunk service. Keep Bynum healthy, Lakers all the way.

ThisGuy

It's just silly for people to compare LeBron to Jordan. Jordan won 6 NBA Championships in a decade with a pretty average team (as anyone who played the Jordan-less NBA Jam can tell you... Pippen and Horace Grant? C'mon.) LeBron hasn't won 1 yet.

Let's reserve our judgment until LeBron has accomplished something.
    Check the stats the year MJ was out. What was it? O ya 55 wins with S Pippen 1st half MVP. How many wins the Cavs getting this year? /Argument ender

12 Last