suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone that's gloating about cashing a Dallas -3.5 ticket tonight should think twice before speaking. The Warriors played a great game and ran out of steam at the end, while the Mavs were clutch in the second half. I feel like if the game is not locked up by the time the 4Q starts, you really can't be too proud of a win, rather considering yourself fortunate if it works out and moving on to the next one.

I had no play on either side. Just giving my 2 cents...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post

Why would you pay parking if you took a taxi?

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

I haven't been paying attention... how many units is LB down this season? It seems like a lot

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    . Had to call him out but I just cant stand all of the people always $hitting on each other constantly. Its been said a million times but we are all here for the same thing To Win $$$. I never understand why everyone cant work together and get along and all try to win money together. People seem to get satisfaction when other people lose when in fact they should all be helping everyone to win. It really make no fcukin sense to me. I was on the mavs, it was the right call only because it cashed. GSW played their ass off and and damn well should have won. Either way i won 500$ on the mavs LUCKILY but that dosnt really matter cause i am still down almost 4k for the night. On to tomorrow, and it everyone can stop putting people down and help each other to win mabe we can beat the filthy bookies and all line our pockets lovely. Good luck thursday SK !!!

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are colder than ice homie

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

. Had to call him out but I just cant stand all of the people always $hitting on each other constantly. Its been said a million times but we are all here for the same thing To Win $$$. I never understand why everyone cant work together and get along and all try to win money together. People seem to get satisfaction when other people lose when in fact they should all be helping everyone to win. It really make no fcukin sense to me. I was on the mavs, it was the right call only because it cashed. GSW played their ass off and and damn well should have won. Either way i won 500$ on the mavs LUCKILY but that dosnt really matter cause i am still down almost 4k for the night. On to tomorrow, and it everyone can stop putting people down and help each other to win mabe we can beat the filthy bookies and all line our pockets lovely. Good luck thursday SK !!!

well said, unfortunately, you have tools in here with "pies'...below their beltline" who rag on people...
    they forget how much they" learned' here.......

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    over 8,000 posts in less than a year.....?????...no friends goat ????...attention deprived ???.. I get it

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i would have taken golden st too

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right about now, I gotta say, respect goes to Goat. All LB does lately is post huge losers, guy is tryin to bury the forum...

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Why would you pay parking if you took a taxi?
    let's see here chief. I drive my car to the US/Mexico border and park. I walk across the border and jump into a Mexican taxi that takes me to the sports book. All that cost real $.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Anyone that's gloating about cashing a Dallas -3.5 ticket tonight should think twice before speaking. The Warriors played a great game and ran out of steam at the end, while the Mavs were clutch in the second half. I feel like if the game is not locked up by the time the 4Q starts, you really can't be too proud of a win, rather considering yourself fortunate if it works out and moving on to the next one.

I had no play on either side. Just giving my 2 cents...
    Most game are not even close to being wrapped up by the 4th qtr. Thats why i find it hilarious when there is a game thats tied with 2 min left, a team ends up winning by 8 and they call it an "easy" win or a "gift". I honestly think we are all degenerate losers because with all the analysis and breakdowns all we really bet on is whether some scumbag will hit a meaningless 3 in the last 30 seconds of the game, or whether a different scumbag will hit or miss a free throw. Most of these spreads are decided in the last minute of the game, usually when the winner of the game has long been decided. And thats what we put money on, shit that has no meaning to the actual people playing the game, they are not paid to win by 10, they are paid to win, they could give a shit about spreads no matter how many lunatics run around the forums screaming fix. Its sickening when i think about it.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    If you look at LB's history when he plays over 6 units, it would be wise to take the mavs. Mavs are way better on the road than GSW is at home.
    my system prevails

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    my system prevails
    You're on fire lately keep it going bro.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Post of the year... and the haters always hate on the best...

First 1234