rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Chance for good money today, how about we work together

How about we all try and work together for once. everyone should list there play of the day, and if your play of the day is against someone above you how about you state why. Dont say there due for a win or some nonsense. State some facts, some records leading 2 your decision...

My play of the day is Dallas -3.5. Both teams can light up the scoreboard, But its obvious whos the better defensive team. Last night dallas lost, giving up 15 offensive rebounds to the blazers and commiting 15 turnovers compared to a fairly impressive 7 by portland. Im not concerned with dallas b2b seeing as they are 11-4 su and 10-5 ats on 0 days rest. After last nites lost dallas fell 1 game behind lakers and are now in 3rd. I can easily see them lighting up the scoreboard tonight, Commiting half the turnovers they made yesterday, and not giving up 15 offensive rebounds.. Thats ridiculous. Also in there last 10 games they have lost 4.. Adding up to a combined 10 points.

Owell, theres my small writeup. Good luck to everyone today, lets make some money.
    Last edited by rnunez91; 03-16-11 at 01:44 PM.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

nice play bro bol

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by ufcmma36 View Post
    nice play bro bol
    thx man, what are you looking at today?

mac miller
    TWITTER: @choe20
    mac miller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

im on dallas with you too bol

rnunez91

whats everyones plays looking like? and why.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being a mavs fan, GS always plays us close... Add that to the fact that we dont hold leads well and i have a hunch tonites games will be close... Plus ellis always creates problems... I luv the over though

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by mann2chc View Post
    Being a mavs fan, GS always plays us close... Add that to the fact that we dont hold leads well and i have a hunch tonites games will be close... Plus ellis always creates problems... I luv the over though
    lol... how does gs always play us close? dallas beat gs by 5 in december.. and b4 that by 20 and b4 that by 10...

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys beware of Dallas tonight.

I like them first half at most. GS wins games at home they shouldnt win and loses the ones they should win.
    GS is a running team and is younger while Dallas is coming off a game they had to grind out on a back to back.

Play the over.

mac miller

started a thread with my picks but... im feeling good about tonight and so far leaning towards...

BOSTON 1H (-350)
    BOSTON-INDIANA OVER 195.5
    MIAMI ML (-260)
    CHRIS BOSH UNDER 29.5 PTS (-210)
    ORLANDO ML (-260)
    ORLANDO - MILWAUKEE UNDER 181.5
    MIN-UTAH OVER 209.5
    DALLAS -3.5

haven't decided how ill parlay these ML's though... my biggest pick tonight is bosh under 29.5 i cant see him putting up these numbers against okc (durant and perkins)

rnunez91

def like that bosh play.. I do local bookie betting so i dont get those perks... I also love orlando tonight, but i usually bet a large amount of money so i would probably make orlando magic at -3 and dallas at -1.5

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

utah-6.5/indy-boston =over
    utah-6.5/orl-bucs=under

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Golden State +3.5 for me. I don't really have any reasoning to back this up. Just a gut feeling for me, it seems everyone loves Dallas to bounce back tonight and I'm just not sure about that after playing a tough hard fought game at Porland last night. Golden State is a young team that will run all night long and I just think at some point Dallas will wear down and GS will win the game outright. Good luck to everyone on their plays tonight.

mac miller

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    def like that bosh play.. I do local bookie betting so i dont get those perks... I also love orlando tonight, but i usually bet a large amount of money so i would probably make orlando magic at -3 and dallas at -1.5
    i've been getting absolutely destroyed on the point spread lately thats why im gonna mostly play the ML tonight! gl though!