rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

dallas mavericks and orlando 3/16/11

I really dont see the dallas mavericks losing 3 straight in a row. There coming out to win 2nite. Golden states defense sucks averaging 105 points allowed per game. I see a 10+ cover here from dallas. And orlando vs bucks who have been struggling past few games and are on b2b and have played 4 games in 5 nights... Orlando should have this in the bag. I need this for tonight more than ever.. I might also throw in okc +11.5 into the parlay for more profit since im throwing a large amount of money on these 3 games.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both plays but not sure on okl-11.5....BOL

WesJeffery
    WesJeffery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like Dallas Mavericks but they could choke easily. They are not playing very good basketball lately.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by 305GURU View Post
    I like both plays but not sure on okl-11.5....BOL
    some might actually think okc could win straight up, excpecially with perkins on the floor for okc tonight and not being limited on minutes..I really dont see okc losing by 12 2nite.

awesomeness
    awesomeness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Yeahh I go with u guys!!

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by WesJeffery View Post
    I like Dallas Mavericks but they could choke easily. They are not playing very good basketball lately.
    its not that there not playing good basketball. Its that there letting the other team get to many offensive rebounds. Portland had 15 offensive rebounds compared to dallas 6. I dont blame chandler for getting into foul trouble. Aldridge is an amazing player and he created some really great fouls. In this recent trouble dallas has been having the 4 games they lost have added up to 10 points combined.

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    its not that there not playing good basketball. Its that there letting the other team get to many offensive rebounds. Portland had 15 offensive rebounds compared to dallas 6. I dont blame chandler for getting into foul trouble. Aldridge is an amazing player and he created some really great fouls. In this recent trouble dallas has been having the 4 games they lost have added up to 10 points combined.
    The Mavs turned the ball over twice as much as the Blazers did.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by Eating Bookies View Post
    The Mavs turned the ball over twice as much as the Blazers did.
    that also.. I def see less turnovers 2nite