SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Y even play this game? Gun to my head, CLE ML for shits and giggles

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

i could never lay this kind of # with a team like the kings, buts its prob this high for a reason....GL with the play.

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Clippers game on Feb 28 was the first " Here We Stay " game , it ended up 105-99 in fav of the Kings . 204 total and 6 pt win

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

im leaning kings

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Total up to 214 now kings -9 wow.....opened at 210 and 8. Does anyone have accurate public % numbers on this...thx

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

78% on the cavs, 98% sac ML , 58% on the over.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Lol @ this quest guy acting like he has some killer inside info. That dumbass promotion will not change this game. Im on the under 100% and I'm gonna put a tiny bet on cavs ML. the kings are 100% the wrong play here. Just awful.

QUEST001

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Lol @ this quest guy acting like he has some killer inside info. That dumbass promotion will not change this game. Im on the under 100% and I'm gonna put a tiny bet on cavs ML. the kings are 100% the wrong play here. Just awful.
    Just take into consderation in your capping your more than welcome to fade. Did you watch GS Kings game couple night ago? I know this is a different game but did you watch it? This game will be very similar. No D a fun entertaining game..Kings and cavs are entertainers at this point. NEVER SAID IT WAS KILLER INSIDE INFO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR HOUSE ON CAVS ML..hmm

QUEST001

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    78% on the cavs, 98% sac ML , 58% on the over.
    Thx for the info..so we got RLM on kings play.Ill take it.

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't you feel like the O/U line is too inflated?

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dalembert and Cousins will eat the cavs up inside.

QUEST001

Quote Originally Posted by Eating Bookies View Post
    Don't you feel like the O/U line is too inflated?
    I think public will get this over right. I got ov 211.5 last night. Public bets win too lol. We are now at total of 215. Vegas buying into high scoring game. Still like over...Gl to you....

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    Just take into consderation in your capping your more than welcome to fade. Did you watch GS Kings game couple night ago? I know this is a different game but did you watch it? This game will be very similar. No D a fun entertaining game..Kings and cavs are entertainers at this point. NEVER SAID IT WAS KILLER INSIDE INFO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR HOUSE ON CAVS ML..hmm
    I clearly said I'm going to sprinkle a little on the ML. That's serious value there, and lol at anyone who disagrees w/ that. You're a ******* clown dude. By the way, at least I, unlike you, own a house outright that I could put on the Cavs if I were dumb enough to do so.

NittanyLionsFan

Comedy!!! Just ******* gold!

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread scared me way from betting under so much for some reason... thank god I had Utah.

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not looking too good. Who knew that the Cavs could win?

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by nbarlotta3 View Post
    Not looking too good. Who knew that the Cavs could win?
    Me. And anyone with a clue.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

im' on cavs here but u can't trust these guys. they can be up 2 with 2 minutes left and still somehow fail to cover.

NittanyLionsFan

This thread is pure gold. The idiot acted like he had some inside info that had an effect on the game. Lmfao! So epic. ******* clown.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

This thread is pure gold. The idiot acted like he had some inside info that had an effect on the game. Lmfao! So epic. ******* clown.
    How about you stfu. He didn't tell anyone to play Kings, he posted info most people didnt have and you're giving him a hard time for it? Wtf is wrong with you? There are 10 people posting "Locks" every day and giving no reason what so ever for their play and this is the thread you have a problem with? Get the **** out of here.

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

No sh!t. The guy said, "hey here's some side info to take into consideration" and Penn St f\*g jumps all over him.

Go Bucks! Maybe one day you'll beat us at a sport.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

F you overtime Kings better lose here with 18 seconds left to keep my under.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

More information the better, if you are betting based on it your the idiot. Thanks to the guy who posted the info, the more people who contribute information the better.

Theejamus
    Update your status
    Theejamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

worse wins over bad

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    Hope all you guys are doing well capping games. Cavs play Kings wed 3-16-11 and there is some big promotion at game here in Sacramento that Kevin Johnson (Our NBA Mayor) is promoting. It's some kind of "keep the kings in sacramento" promotion.(Dont believe they will stay). It's actually a big thing here in Sacramento. This was info as of Monday on local media and believe it's still happening. My take on this is the NBA will make sure this is a fun high scoring game. Also Kings take this big vs cavs. This game should be very similar to GS Kings game this past Monday. Just take this into consideration in your capping. Kings N Over all day for Wed 3-16-11. Good Luck to all of you in this capping game we play.........I'm stronger on Kings to cover in a blow out. Also thanks to Dexter,Lyon and SJ55. Appreciate their valuable input on games.
    sorry bro, looks like the Kings are moving to Anaheim and they'll be the Royals

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/03/16/348..._rss=Kings/NBA

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by vincanity15 View Post
    More information the better, if you are betting based on it your the idiot. Thanks to the guy who posted the info, the more people who contribute information the better.
    agree, the more info the better, your suppose to make your own judgement off of it

QUEST001

Hey bro It was info only I posted. U decide how U want to use it. I liked the play. I posted. I was wrong. Dont act like U never been wrong f***in clown. Ill take this loss and move on. The play costed me I dont need your BS....

QUEST001

I clearly said I'm going to sprinkle a little on the ML. That's serious value there, and lol at anyone who disagrees w/ that. You're a ******* clown dude. By the way, at least I, unlike you, own a house outright that I could put on the Cavs if I were dumb enough to do so.
    one more thing moron of the week........I own 2 houses outright and vegas bought me one. I tail at my own risk. Never would I give anyone shit cause they were wrong.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good call

First 12