therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Scallibrine please inform me

hey, i am not from America so i don't get a good insight/tv shows/basketball on tv and i have no idea what all the hype with Scallibrine is, someone please help me?

I know he won a ring with the celts without playing a game but why does he come on at the end of Bulls games when they clearly have won and just jacks threes? Is it a joke? The commentators are calling him the white mamba in a jokingly manner - it seems so unprofessional especially if the bulls coaching is in on it and purposely put him on as a joke and tell him to jack three's constantly at the end of games - someone please enlighten me!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He's coach Thibs' victory cigar. Scalabrine is like an assistant coach in a bulls uniform. He's very popular in the locker room and very knowledgeable of the system the Bulls run. When Thibs came over to the Bulls from the Celtics, he specifically asked for Scal to come with him. The fans love him and the players and coaches loves him. He's known as the "peoples champ".

When he comes into the game, Stacey King calls him the "White Mamba", because he has a knack for nailing cool shots in garbage time (very late in a game when the game is already over)

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Scalabrine is a funny dude.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Scalabrine for MVP!!!!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

My friends met him at Drais in Hollywood, they said he is really down to earth and he loves his job, literally said I get paid millions to travel and root for my team. lol