lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

As long as Bynum is healthy the Lakers wont be beat this year either

Lets face it the lakers with a healthy Bynum cant be beat in a 7 game series. The guy wasnt healthy at all last year or the other two years before that in the playoffs. He adds a big dimension. The lakers just wont be beat. Sorry Laker haters you can still be happy when they lost to the kings at home.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

bynum was the main reason i bet the lakeshow tonight. i agree with you wholeheartedly.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

0-2 vs heat.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    0-2 vs heat.
    0-2 versus the cavs last year. get the drift?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bynum has changed. he was seen having fun against dwight howard. team really needs him. he's 9 feet tall. bynum has left the crib, crawling out the front door, looking for DUNKS

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

agree wholeheartedly. i think we might get a surprise and see bulls vs. lakers. probly not but slim chance. itd be nice to see kobe show derrick how its done. I dont think any team can beat lakers tho in seven game series. with phil leaving and this team knowing just how to get ready for the playoffs, no one is knocking them off. just hope kobe stays healthy.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

i can see lakers taking it all with bynum playing a large role.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah bynum at full health is a beast, to bad he was not playing first half of the season otherwise lakers would have #1 seed in the west.

Hopefully they can make it to the finals without to much trouble.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Bynum? you mean if KOBE can stay healthy?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why do you all the all the stars (deron, carmello, ray, kg) left the west? obviously kobe and phil jackson

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I'm pretty sure Deron and Melo leaving the West had about Jack shit to do with either Kobe or Phil Jackson.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

the combo of Pau and Bynum, both skill and size wise can't be matched by anyone. Expecially in a seven game series, i would say Celts are a candidate but not without perkins. This doesnt however mean the lakers are going to win it all. Guarding Lebron and Wade aint easy, Dallas also has a wicked bench and Dirk can light it up. OKC has also improved, lakers are not going to win it all easily.
    PS Spurs are done.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I think Dallas will match up well against them, but obviously Lakers have an advantage. Don't think LA wins it easily, though.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Dallas, SA, and OKC could all knock off the Lakeshow, and Boston, Chicago, and Miami from the East. I think Boston has the best chance out of any. Healthy Boston>healthy LA. Shaq, Krstic, KG, and Baby would dominate the inside, Rondo>Fisher, Ray/Pierce/Green are too much for Kobe and friends.

That's a big 'if healthy' with Boston though

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Dallas, SA, and OKC could all knock off the Lakeshow, and Boston, Chicago, and Miami from the East. I think Boston has the best chance out of any. Healthy Boston>healthy LA. Shaq, Krstic, KG, and Baby would dominate the inside, Rondo>Fisher, Ray/Pierce/Green are too much for Kobe and friends.

That's a big 'if healthy' with Boston though

Yes some of those teams could knock off la. That is alot easier said than done though. Dont forget the lakers have only lost ONE playoff series out of the last 12.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Lakers are the team to beat

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes some of those teams could knock off la. That is alot easier said than done though. Dont forget the lakers have only lost ONE playoff series out of the last 12.
    Very true. Honestly, the only way I see LA not making the Finals is if they get taken to 6+ games in the first 2 rounds. With how banged up some of their guys can get, they will benefit more from having rest, where most other teams might lose momentum/consistency with more rest (only other exception being the Celtics). This is shaping up to be the best NBA playoffs in years IMO... lots of dangerous teams

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Bynum played 37 LONG minutes against the Heat (at Miami) and they still took an L, I highly doubt he can continue playing those minutes in a 7 game series against them.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Bynum played 37 LONG minutes against the Heat (at Miami) and they still took an L, I highly doubt he can continue playing those minutes in a 7 game series against them.

Yup you are right. The lakers wont play the HEat again this year though cause the HEat wont make the final.

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

no one in the west is beating the lakers. the finals will be tough however

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    I'm pretty sure Deron and Melo leaving the West had about Jack shit to do with either Kobe or Phil Jackson.
    LOL this shows your true age little one

MadMajor
    MadMajor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 967

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    the combo of Pau and Bynum, both skill and size wise can't be matched by anyone. Expecially in a seven game series, i would say Celts are a candidate but not without perkins. This doesnt however mean the lakers are going to win it all. Guarding Lebron and Wade aint easy, Dallas also has a wicked bench and Dirk can light it up. OKC has also improved, lakers are not going to win it all easily.
    PS Spurs are done.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    0-2 versus the cavs last year. get the drift?
    and 0-2 vs the magic the year before. But we spanked them in the finals 4-1!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Youre right laker boy 3 peat baby bwhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaa!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by MadMajor View Post
    Didn't you hear? You lose 1 big game and you're done. Heats been done like 10 times this year already. So have the Lakers. Mavs too, now its the Spurs turn to be done. Everyone is done at some point, i think the Pacers are gonna win it all this year.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    LOL this shows your true age little one
    Whatever the hell that means as long as it helps you sleep at night am i ok with it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

LB earlier this year you posted an article on why the Lakers would still win or something like that. I remember reading through it and the one thing that stuck was LA's size advantage. Bynum makes such a difference and on top of that they have a huge mismatch for teams in Odom. Gasol is still soft, but he is one of the most skilled big men in the league.

From what I have watched, the Lakers are unbeatable when they run the triangle and move the ball around on offense because it keeps their big men involved. The defense is forced to respect LA's size and consequently guys like Fisher, Artest, and Shannon Brown among other are given open looks.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

bynum aint shit and the Lakers aint shit but reigning Champions

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

why can't the Lakers be beat? Sure they have size, but so do the Chicago Bulls. Bynum, playing this well, might be the 2nd best center in the league. But Noah is a top 5 center. Plus Bulls have Asik and Kurt Thomas. Asik even frustrated Dwight Howard, every time Bulls play the Magic, Thibs puts Asik on Dwight and frustrates the hell out of him.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

These post always seem to creep up during a good streak. Even with a healthy Bynum, the Lakers are beatable. Every team in this league is beatable in 7.