sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel like drowning myself

ENOUGH SAID....I WON'T DO IT BUT MAN I WISH SOMEONE ELSE WOULD

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    ENOUGH SAID....I WON'T DO IT BUT MAN I WISH SOMEONE ELSE WOULD
    dont you thing enough with that square plays .stay a way from those bro .they will destroye you.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

bro nobody is gonna drown... stay away from some of these plays.. these play was bad.... i would not have touch this game.. Dont worry you will learn and live to fight another day

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Unless you jump into a deep source of water, w/ lead boots on. Humans natural fight for survival will not allow you to kill yourself that slowly.

I will see you tomorrow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stefan084

BravesandMagic
    BravesandMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Just lost 2k tonight

sportman1313

i hear u bro....down 14k over the past couple of days. The worse thing about it is that my internet connection got screwed up with my solid big plays (heat spread and then jazz spread)....i wouldn't have even messed with gsw game. And then, I loved kings -1.5 but went with under.......THIS IS WORSE than significant losses I had dabbling with penny stocks and a huge hit I took with lakers last season not covering by .5 of a point.

HOPE U BOUNCE BACK BRAVESANDMAGIC.....I GOT WAY TOOOOO EMOTIONAL, STARTED CHASING HARD, AND MADE SOME OF THE STUPIDEST PLAYS I'VE MADE TO DATE. I'M FAR FROM SOMEONE WHO TAKES SUPPOSED 'SQUARE' PLAYS....but man, this one stings real real badly
    Quote Originally Posted by BravesandMagic View Post
    Just lost 2k tonight

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    i hear u bro....down 14k over the past couple of days. The worse thing about it is that my internet connection got screwed up with my solid big plays (heat spread and then jazz spread)....i wouldn't have even messed with gsw game. And then, I loved kings -1.5 but went with under.......THIS IS WORSE than significant losses I had dabbling with penny stocks and a huge hit I took with lakers last season not covering by .5 of a point.

HOPE U BOUNCE BACK BRAVESANDMAGIC.....I GOT WAY TOOOOO EMOTIONAL, STARTED CHASING HARD, AND MADE SOME OF THE STUPIDEST PLAYS I'VE MADE TO DATE. I'M FAR FROM SOMEONE WHO TAKES SUPPOSED 'SQUARE' PLAYS....but man, this one stings real real badly
    How are you going to make a play that big and leave the hook on to kill you?

christhegun
    christhegun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

At least you don't live in JAPAN

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Sportman and lunchman both heavy hitting swinging gamblers. Stay focus sportman. Hate to read about you on the news about a man drowning himself after losing a sport betting game.

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by christhegun View Post
    yeah that kind of stuff puts things in perspective

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Fark bro.

$3,300 on your third least favourite play of the day? Gotta chill and wait for the next day matey. Hopefully you're not buried and you get it back.

Its funny how when your account is really ****** and you cant afford a worthwhile reload (whats the point of putting $100 or $200 in?), you can find something else to do with your life - at least I manage to anyway. I dunno where you're at, but you'll be aiite.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by christhegun View Post
    ya man

sportman1313

I wish I was in Japan right now....matter of fact, I wish I was one of the victims of the tsunami and wouldn't have to deal with all these worries any longer.

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Im gonna go ahead and help you out with that. go all in on the knicks today, i mean all in. Whatever you loss put that on the knicks 2night and you will have your money back. Knicks defitnely gonna cover tonght. Chauncey Billups is gonna direct them boys to an easy win..

coinflipper
    coinflipper's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe it's time to take a break

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

tough one

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel for ya bro. I was there earlier this season putting up money I couldnt afford to lose.

It was almost comical for a bit I was literally fade material. Then I tried to Parlay to get it back, one day I'd pick 3 winners, the next day I'd know for sure I had two winners to parlay then lose them both.

Take a break, try to play some things in-game if you can that will usually help you get the feel of a game. But boy do I know the feeling, hang in there man, I know it feels like terrible but life goes on.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week off is the best suggestion.
    At this point you are more likely to go down $28K than make back the $14K ; so forget about how much you lost.
    Take some time to clear your head and start fresh at $0 and chip away.

sportman1313

Thanks for all the encouragement fellas....appreciate it. Don't think I can take off a week.....I'm liking the over 174 in bucks/hawks game and actually really like portland to win straight up against mavs.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jubuck757 View Post
    Im gonna go ahead and help you out with that. go all in on the knicks today, i mean all in. Whatever you loss put that on the knicks 2night and you will have your money back. Knicks defitnely gonna cover tonght. Chauncey Billups is gonna direct them boys to an easy win..

That's terrible advice.

Pick and choose your spots sportsman. You'll slowly get your confidence back

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    That's terrible advice.

Pick and choose your spots sportsman. You'll slowly get your confidence back
    Is not terrible advice. New York is gonna cover and he will have all of his money back its that simple. man its somethings in life that you just know is gonna happen, and this is one of those things.. I cant speak for no one up here but i know thats what i Would do.. Instead of wainting until after the game over saying to myself (i shouild have went all in on that New yourk game dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Is not terrible advice. New York is gonna cover and he will have all of his money back its that simple. man its somethings in life that you just know is gonna happen, and this is one of those things.. I cant speak for no one up here but i know thats what i Would do.. Instead of wainting until after the game over saying to myself (i shouild have went all in on that New yourk game dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
    It's very, very bad advice....I'm on the Knicks tonight as well cause I think its a good play but what position will Sportman1313 be in if they don't cover? Do you really want to be responsible for giving that advice? We all know there are never any guarantees...especially in the NBA. Sportman1313...hang in there bro. Pick at it slowly. Think about it...if you go all in on the Knicks and you hit it, that would be awesome but what if they don't cover? Then you're more in the hole even more and then what do you do? Don't try to beat Vegas in one shot...I've learned that the hard way. If the Knicks win, you cannot say, "what if". Pick solid plays and slowly work at it. Please don't bury yourself more by going all in!

sportman1313

thanks guys....I like the knicks in this spot too but they have absolutely no defense and pacers actually match up well with them. I think the refs play this one in favor of knicks even tho at indiana and they win it straight up, not sure about the -4.5 That's a really bad number in my opinion....nonetheless, leaning really strong towards over in bucks game and wizards +16....BOL and thanks for the advices guys, appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTheSpread View Post

It's very, very bad advice....I'm on the Knicks tonight as well cause I think its a good play but what position will Sportman1313 be in if they don't cover? Do you really want to be responsible for giving that advice? We all know there are never any guarantees...especially in the NBA. Sportman1313...hang in there bro. Pick at it slowly. Think about it...if you go all in on the Knicks and you hit it, that would be awesome but what if they don't cover? Then you're more in the hole even more and then what do you do? Don't try to beat Vegas in one shot...I've learned that the hard way. If the Knicks win, you cannot say, "what if". Pick solid plays and slowly work at it. Please don't bury yourself more by going all in!

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

you got to STAY STRONG to be strong

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

wizards? no way. The bulls will smash them into oblivion. They destroyed them in washington 2-3 weeks ago. Dont back the wizards. Theyll lose by 40.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    you got to STAY STRONG to be strong

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Like I said...bad advice. NBA is too unpredictable bro....nothing is ever solid.