Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

How many are burned out with the NBA?

Not interested anymore here. Not because I am buried from it or anything, just not very interested in NBA anymore. Shit league.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I was burned out after 6 weeks. Will probably jump back in during the playoffs.

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

No one is interested in the NBA this time of the year. Come April when the playoffs start is when it gets good again.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betting it buried me for sure, I primarily bet baseball, which I have a lot of success in

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's depressing being a rockets fan. i think they have one game on national tv this year, zero last year, yao's career is over and they just traded brooks

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Regular season is too long.
    At this stage 75%+ of the games are essentially meaningless.

That is bad enough from a fans point of view but in terms of betting means that the element of motivation is tough to judge/quantify.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NBA ratings are at Jordan type year ratings

It smashes college hoops

Uninformed posters again
    Points Awarded:

Hazious gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Same whore shit coverage over and over. 4 teams only get national coverage. Heat Celtics Spurs Lakers. Same mundane boring product.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Agree. Just a bunch of stereotypical gangsters flashing their tats and shoot fadeaways.

I couldn't give a shit about ratings, college hoops is a better brand of basketball then this glorified street ball game.

YA DIG!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Not interested anymore here. Not because I am buried from it or anything, just not very interested in NBA anymore. Shit league.
    It doesn't matter ESPN only cares about the Lakers and the Heat.

If you were making trunk loads of cash from the NBA would you still be "burned out"

Of course not.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

anyone excited on mlb long games? im not

nolimit
    nolimit's Avatar Become A Pro!

No more NBA for me: unpredictable!

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

the NBA has become predictable and boring. Its going to be either SA or LA in the Finals for the West. So who even cares about the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. At least in the other 3 sports, there is always a chance for an upset... never in basketball. And over in the East, its probably a toss up between BOS and CHI. So call me when its the middle of May, and perhaps I will care.
    And the NBA is only going to get progressively worse. As long as they allow for happened in Miami, to keep happening, this league will remain top heavy and have an utter useless 7.5 months.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sounds like a lot of whining from people that don't have an elite team in/near their city.

Here in Southern California it's winnin time!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    It doesn't matter ESPN only cares about the Lakers and the Heat. If you were making trunk loads of cash from the NBA would you still be "burned out" Of course not.
    Fair enough. I can't even watch it anymore though.

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

pussy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hazer these guys have no clue

Most arenas doing well also ans tv ratings strong

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I enjoy watching/betting the NBA. I think its exciting

Risked: $18,877.44
    Won: $9,434.44
    Lost: -$8,668.50
    Net: $765.94
    Win Percentage 52.34% | 179-163-7

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

By far the hardest sport to bet on and watch. You could be covering by double digits and in 2 minutes the ticket is dead. Like last night. I had Minny +7 and with 2 minutes in the 3rd it was a 9 point lead 2 point away from the push. Within those last 2 minutes GS goes on a 9-0 run to take a 16 point lead into the 4th. Once this happened Minny +7 was dead. I still enjoy betting on NBA, the wins are ok but the loses are even worse. I got grey hairs on my chin and mustaches cuz of gambling. and Im only 20. I need to give this shit a break before I end my life.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

nba is pissing me off this year

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Agree. Just a bunch of stereotypical gangsters flashing their tats and shoot fadeaways.

I couldn't give a shit about ratings, college hoops is a better brand of basketball then this glorified street ball game.

YA DIG!
    I agree with this!

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I was burned out after 6 weeks. Will probably jump back in during the playoffs.

Same.

College football keeps my attention all season but thats about it. I get all excited for opening day on other sports, but then lose interest the until the playoffs start.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

The season is so long and many of these games are meaningless. Might take some action here and there but its kinda boring till the playoffs begin.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    By far the hardest sport to bet on and watch. You could be covering by double digits and in 2 minutes the ticket is dead. Like last night. I had Minny +7 and with 2 minutes in the 3rd it was a 9 point lead 2 point away from the push. Within those last 2 minutes GS goes on a 9-0 run to take a 16 point lead into the 4th. Once this happened Minny +7 was dead. I still enjoy betting on NBA, the wins are ok but the loses are even worse. I got grey hairs on my chin and mustaches cuz of gambling. and Im only 20. I need to give this shit a break before I end my life.

Well why are you even betting on the Wolves? Their road record is 5-28. I bet Warriors ML and won.

I agree with whoever said it sounds like the people complaining are the ones who are fans of bad teams. I'm a Bulls fan and this season has been great.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

love the NBA

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

everyone will be loving the NBA again 24 hours after the NCAA final. its the best to know each and every player and who they raped ect. can even watch games without money on it cause the announcers are so good

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

YA DIG!
    Do you really believe the all-three-pointer-no-postup-whatsoever game of college basketball played in 2011 is better than 2011 NBA? I would rather watch fadeaways that often go in than another pitch it backward to the three point line fast break. And the supposed lack of effort in the NBA vs NCAA players is a total stereotype from a bygone era.

Quit going to Vegas for the tourney several years ago because I realized that the tourney had become a huge bore overall, not worth fighting crowds to see it.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    the NBA has become predictable and boring. Its going to be either SA or LA in the Finals for the West. So who even cares about the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. At least in the other 3 sports, there is always a chance for an upset... never in basketball. And over in the East, its probably a toss up between BOS and CHI. So call me when its the middle of May, and perhaps I will care.
    And the NBA is only going to get progressively worse. As long as they allow for happened in Miami, to keep happening, this league will remain top heavy and have an utter useless 7.5 months.
    I got news for you, the NBA has been top heavy for decades. And Miami isn't the first "big 3" to ever form.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

YA DIG!

There are only "stereotypical gangsters" if you are the one doing the stereotyping. Which means that you are the one with the problem, not them.

There is a huge market for the NBA and will do fine with or without you... Ya Digg!!