ReignMaker
    ReignMaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Interesting stat on MEM and SAC game

Both Memphis and Sacramento hit over last 6 in a row.

I did some research and this is what I found. In all of 2009-2010 season in all of NBA, there was only 2 times that it went over 6 in a row (7 in a row and 9 in a row). In this season so far in all of NBA, it happened 4 times (7,7,7,9). I like my chances in betting UNDER in both games. If it goes over again today, then the next game going under would have even better chance of going under.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMaker View Post
    Both Memphis and Sacramento hit over last 6 in a row. I did some research and this is what I found. In all of 2009-2010 season in all of NBA, there was only 2 times that it went over 6 in a row (7 in a row and 9 in a row). In this season so far in all of NBA, it happened 4 times (7,7,7,9). I like my chances in betting UNDER in both games. If it goes over again today, then the next game going under would have even better chance of going under.
    I'm on this one as well but for a little bit different reason. Another thing in our favor is one of the guys reffing tonight is Randy Mott is 18-39 in favor of the under. I have blindly played 3 of his games since I found out about this little stat and hit two and lost one that was going to win, but OT screwed me. With 68% of his games going under, I'll take my chances. It's only 1 unit so it's not a huge hit if it loses.

ReignMaker

The Randy Mott stat is good to know! Maybe I'll bet a bit more on his game now.

The more I think about this, the more I like the stat. I'm thinking of going big on these 2 games and play game A and B. If one of the 2 games hit over today (very not likely that both will it over), then it would make that team going over 7 in a row! The stat for going more than 7 in a row is only one time (9) in all of last season and only once (9) in this season so far. I would really go big on that one!

WesJeffery
    WesJeffery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good Luck!! I hope you are right

ReignMaker

OK, so we're 1 and 1 tonight. SAC has now hit over 7 in a row. I bet 100 on both so I lost 10 in juice (I normally bet 30). I'm betting 200 going under on the next SAC game.

SAC vs CLE game on Wed is the big game! Remember, it only happened once in the whole last season and it already happened once this season so far. Nothing is 100% in betting, but this one has a very very high chance of hitting UNDER!

christhegun
    christhegun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Let me guess, you're the type of player who sees a board full of reds and bets black? Go with the trend, don't pick the tops or the bottoms. But whatever, I'm with you on SAC CLE under. BOL

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Gamblers fallacy?

ReignMaker

Quote Originally Posted by christhegun View Post
    Let me guess, you're the type of player who sees a board full of reds and bets black? Go with the trend, don't pick the tops or the bottoms. But whatever, I'm with you on SAC CLE under. BOL
    I know what you are saying,.. but as for "going with the trend", the stat shows that the trend in the long run (since the beginning of last NBA season) is that the OVER does not hit 8 times in a row. I guess the difference is long term trend and short term trend. BOL to us!

ReignMaker

won this easy! This kind of bet only comes like 1-3 times a season.