sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards +8, Wizards/Thunder Over 209, Celts/Nets Over 188

These are plays for 7o'clock games....also really like heat/spurs under 199. Anybody else on these?? I really like wizards covering the +8 as thunder are on a b2b and looking forward to game against heat in a couple of nights

Got some leans for 8o'clock but will wait closer to game time for those....BOL all

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

You think Wiz wins straight up?

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

lol... Thunder on back to back? russel westbrook played 23 mins against cavs. Durant played 29. sefolosha played 19... No effort was needed against cavs yesterday... Honestly do you do any research for the games you bet on?

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I really like Heat/Spurs under 199, which means you should probably play the over. I've been running terribly in the NBA so I'm taking a break from betting it.

sportman1313

hey bro, might sound crazy but wizards definitely got a shot at it I'd say....they almost beat okc earlier in the season at okc. I think they show up today...they're due for a win also so it's not out the question. Do I think they'll win straight up? No but they certainly have a shot at it...they actually match up well with okc, despite what ppl would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    You think Wiz wins straight up?
    Wow, I didn't know that these were the only players on the team? No offense man but ur statement shows idiocy on so many ends man....the whole concept of a back2back is about the team playing and such. An easy or a difficult win isn't really the point...I think they're looking forward to the game at miami in a couple of nights. I don't disrespect you by any means and you don't disrespect me, alright? Do not come at me as if I'm a little kid or something, alright? Take care bro, and BOL to you
    Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    lol... Thunder on back to back? russel westbrook played 23 mins against cavs. Durant played 29. sefolosha played 19... No effort was needed against cavs yesterday... Honestly do you do any research for the games you bet on?

sportman1313

LOL....they've gone under soo many times when playing one another, it's almost tempting to bet the over lol. I think heat show up defensively in this one....maybe your luck turns around?? lol, bol bro
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfghasdfgh View Post
    I really like Heat/Spurs under 199, which means you should probably play the over. I've been running terribly in the NBA so I'm taking a break from betting it.