dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39777

Quit saying IMHO. Your only opinion is you are being a contrarian and doing nothing but FADING THE PUBLIC and giving those reasoning. Anyone can do this and anyone fade the public cappers would give the same reasoning you give and that is nothing special.

Do you ever post some REAL INSIGHT like a capper would? That is REAL OPINION? Like scoring ppg, power ratings, offensive efficiency? Oh wait a minute, you don't have a clue about these things because all you do is fade the public, look at line movement and trying to sniff the TRAP.

You say things like you think Miami should be -1 or -2. How did you come up with this number? Why should it be -1 or -2 instead of -4.5? Oh i know, you probably just using common sense and putting a number out that you think is fair without doing any calculation. . All you say is the public is going to pound spurs because of their last meeting and the regular joe would pound spurs. Its a trap for you to bite spurs. That is all that goes in your head.

Tell me how you came up with -1 or -2? Show a calculation. I doubt you could.

Did you even factor how much ppg each team scores per game and the margin of victory each team has at home versus away? Do you even look at the last few games each team played?

You don't do REAL RESEARCH. All the stuff you say is just fading the public and hey i think that line is a TRAP! Use real numbers to back it up. Until then, all you do is just look for fishy lines like you do EVERY SINGLE DAY. That is why your threads are useless. Anyone here can look at lines and say this game looks like a fishy line.

LucyTheApe
    LucyTheApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by anjaru View Post
    Spurs +4? I haven't smelled anything this fishy since I went down on my ex's sister.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

just stop making all these threads already, you dont know shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dynamite140

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I think boston wins...cover not sure....glen davis is back which is huge for them as they had no size without him.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    Should be an easy 4-0 night for you too.

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    All he knows is to look for trap and fishy lines and of course line movement

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    All he knows is to look for trap and fishy lines and of course line movement
    welcome to the nba betting newbie...you have a lot to learn.

dynamite140

its no coincidences first year gambling he said from what i heard from someone. All he does is look at line movement and thinks NBA RIG TOTALS in the last 2 minutes. You believe that too?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

its no coincidences first year gambling he said from what i heard from someone. All he does is look at line movement and thinks NBA RIG TOTALS in the last 2 minutes. You believe that too?
    Do you ever post anything different about anything? Or do you just have this cut-and-paste response ready on demand?

dynamite140

Someone already mentioned that you said this is your first year of gambling. You going to deny that too just like your picks are NOT BASED on line movement?

Do you ever post any real insight besides trap this and trap that?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone already mentioned that you said this is your first year of gambling. You going to deny that too just like your picks are NOT BASED on line movement? Do you ever post any real insight besides trap this and trap that?
    Jesus there is always someone like you. Get off the dudes c0ck man. If you dont like what he does leave the dudes threads alone and block him simple as that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Magic62, and biff

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

In all honesty who gives a shit, everyone has their system and has their way, if you win and make money in the long term so be it, who the **** is anyone to judge others on what they do to win. If they lose well sux to be them, it's their money, their opinion. you have yours, they have theirs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

How's the fade coming, fellas?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

GSW will win the game, talked too soon coins.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

lmao i was just looking at GSW +850 to win. sac already has 70 points though

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Nice calls tonight NC

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15491

NoCoin- nice work bro!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Someone already mentioned that you said this is your first year of gambling. You going to deny that too just like your picks are NOT BASED on line movement?

Do you ever post any real insight besides trap this and trap that?
    No one wants insight except you. You seem obsessed with this NOCOIN guy. IF you dont like him just ignore him. Cappping games is a waste of time when the games have already been decided by line movement lots of times. You dont know much about gambling if you think using stats and trends is the way to gamble. Move on and go back to your hole. Guys like you have made the NBA forum a fukkin disgrace for this site.

dynamite140

Look i understand. I know you want to back up your student No Coincidences because all he does is look at line movement just like you and he sees you as who he wants to be . People already mentioned that no coin doesn't do anything but look at line movement and you are NOTOURIOUS for this i heard

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you see more lines like this feel free to post them, anything like this is always helpful dont listen to the morons.
    BTW Dynamite , whatever works , if its line movement then so be it we are all here to help eachother and win fcuking money god what is your obsession ???

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by mcmc View Post
    NoCoin- nice work bro!

As expected, the dynamites of the betting world got destroyed yesterday. Celtics, Warriors and Spurs were big public plays -- especially the first two. In any event, none of them were even close to winning. C's get beaten outright at NJ, Kings win by DD and Spurs, well, you know the story there. I give the Nuggets credit for continuing to play well and covering that number with ease.

Everyone who thought these lines were a "gift" got exactly what they deserved. Had absolutely nothing to do with line movement, but rather, line placement. If you don't know the difference, good luck betting the NBA for the rest of this year.
    Points Awarded:

BetterBizness gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    for the your info, the main 4 played about 25 mins a piece last nite... And the flight from boston to jersey is about an hour. There is no b2b theory for today, scratch that off... Boston are 1-2 past 3 games.. There half a game ahead of chicago. They wont let up in this game and they should play like the champions they are. Line is at -6 now at some places.. U should have taken celtics. Remember this post

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Boston looked solid last night. LOL!

My favorite argument was something about the Celtics covering xx out of xx times against NJ since xxxx (I don't even remember the specifics because these trends are borderline useless) -- which has nothing to do with these teams in this spot on this night.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Boston looked solid last night. LOL!

My favorite argument was something about the Celtics covering xx out of xx times against NJ since xxxx (I don't even remember the specifics because these trends are borderline useless) -- which has nothing to do with these teams in this spot on this night.
    fading boston on btb has been a cash cow....they are old and tired on that 2nd leg

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Look i understand. I know you want to back up your student No Coincidences because all he does is look at line movement just like you and he sees you as who he wants to be . People already mentioned that no coin doesn't do anything but look at line movement and you are NOTOURIOUS for this i heard
    you wrote 5 posts in this thread about how you think nocoin is an idiot... and you got your ass handed to you... Why don't you go away now...

What a child!

First 12