Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

nets +5/spurs +4 for monday

anyone else like these two? i think this game and the spurs game stand out. people will mention revenge game for heat.. i dunno bout that. leaning nets more.

deron is likely to play, nets meshin well and on a streak. meanwhile celtics on a b2b..golden rule on betting is to take the underdog at home, and 5 is a lot of pts.

thoughts?
    Last edited by Vulcan300; 03-13-11 at 03:48 PM.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deron Williams - G - Nets

Deron Williams practiced on Sunday but offered a gloomy outlook on the state of his injured wrist in post-practice meetings with reporters.

He bristled and produced audible frustration when asked by reporters about the state of his wrist. According to Williams, several doctors have suggested that he still needs three to four weeks of rest before he should play with the injury. Yikes! We aren't sure if this means that he will actually sit or if he will continue to play through the pain. The Nets want to get a good look at how Williams fits with the rest of their roster but are also reluctant to jeopardize their prized acquisition. Keep a close eye on how this plays out.

Source: Al Iannazzone on Twitter
    Mar 13, 3:25 PM

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

yep i like the spurs too, but i think the way it is going we can get a better line +4.5 may be?

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

if anything you would think it would go down, hmm..

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

92 % on the heat
    am still not sold on them so might take a +4.5 or +5 if it is there