forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    Just saying... You equated fouls to free throws to points to win. Obviously that wasn't the case tonight.
    thats correct

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami was just clutch down the stretch, there was no rigging going on wake up dude

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    fixed game
    Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    i knew the fix was in when the 2nd half opened up with 4 straight la fouls didnt have a penny on the game just found it refreshing again that the nba IS controlled by the officials
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    Lakers were out rebounded, got more free throw attempts, had a lower fg %, gave up more fast break points, and their bench got outscored my Miami's. So how did they get "Jewed"
    I guess these stats didn't mean a damn thing right?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

kobe bryant isn't clutch. dude rarely makes a shot at the end of the games.

DeeWizzle

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    Did you not hear the stat yesterday that Kobe and Melo are tied for most game winners in the past 8 years???

forloveofthegame

antifoil
    Update your status

i don't define clutch as only shot to win games.

this year he is shooting 41 percent with less than 5 minutes and the game within a 5 point margin.

not very clutch.

forloveofthegame

i don't define clutch as only shot to win games.
    hes prly put close to 100 games on ice in his career down the stretch

so your only counting this year?? its obvious he is moving away from his prime and hasnt quite been as potent then in years past but what you said was silly

antifoil
    Update your status

wow 2004-2005 he shot .324 in that situation
    2007-2008 he shot .44. in that season lebron shot .47

DeeWizzle

i don't define clutch as only shot to win games. this year he is shooting 41 percent with less than 5 minutes and the game within a 5 point margin. not very clutch.
    Well I guess the NBA should change their definition of stats to accommodate your own made up stats...

antifoil
    Update your status

crazy in the last 4 year lebron has been much better down the stretch than kobe.

this year neither one of them have been that good .41 for kobe and .43 for lebron

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i told you guys in other threads this game was fixed

Miami just happened to miss most of their FT's or it wouldn't have been that close

David Stern was born on September 22, 1942 in New York City, New York. He grew up in Teaneck, New Jersey to a Jewish family, and is a graduate of Teaneck High School. Stern attended Rutgers University, where in 1960 he pledged to the Sigma Delta Chapter of Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity. He graduated as a dean's-list history student in 1963 and graduated from Columbia Law School in 1966, and was admitted to the bar in New York later that year after passing the state's bar examination.

antifoil
    Update your status

Game Winning Shot Opportunity = 24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points.

i found some clutch stuff for in the last 24 seconds in a game. it is from 2003 through 2008-2009 though. lebron had the most makes at 17 with a percentage of .34. kobe had 14 at .25. i would say anthony is the best with 13 at a very nice .48.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcs View Post
    why the hell did kobe take that impossible 3 straight from the inbound with alot of time left and only down by 2?
    because he can make it.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post

because he can make it.
    Exactly. He missed it, but how many times has he hit that same shot with the game on the line?

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Game Winning Shot Opportunity = 24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points.

i found some clutch stuff for in the last 24 seconds in a game. it is from 2003 through 2008-2009 though. lebron had the most makes at 17 with a percentage of .34. kobe had 14 at .25. i would say anthony is the best with 13 at a very nice .48.

God your an idiot, some how you assume 24 seconds is the magic clutch number, then you miraculously leave out 2010 in which Kobe had 6 game winners raising his percent to like 31% according to espn.com. Then you go on to leave out Lebronze stats this year where he is like 1-8 that would drop his % easily into the %20's. By the way the 1 shot lebron has made this year was a dunk(Hard) and they still lost the game (Because 24s is forever with unlimited timeouts in the nba).

You can pick and choose stats to support almost any argument you want. Ex) Lebron is 1-8 12.5% in clutch situations this year worst of any of the NBA's top 10 scoring leaders. So you either think you're clever, or you're just too dumb not to realize you believe statistics which support you're own bias and reject those that do not.

Why 24 though? Whats wrong with 30, 15, 10? Oh because when you filter at 24s it gives you Kobe's lowest %.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

is it suddenly cool to rip on Jews? go fuk yourselves, nazis

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Wow threads like this suck, Abe should ban every thread that is like this, just because you lost a bet DOESN'T mean the NBA is "fixed" if you think it is why would you bet on it?

twoone
    21 blackjack
    twoone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always blame on somebody in every game. Starts with players then referee then coach and if that doesn't work out for you, start blaming on the weather. Hilarious

DeeWizzle

Quote Originally Posted by twoone View Post
    Always blame on somebody in every game. Starts with players then referee then coach and if that doesn't work out for you, start blaming on the weather. Hilarious
    Twoone, They pIayed the game with a baII that wasn't properIy infIated. Miami practiced with this baII and were use to it but it thru the Iakers off... CIassic setup.... It was a conspiracy... David Stearn set this up, that is it.... You know how it goes.... This game was fixed!!! It's the WWE!!!

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

They didn't call much of anything inside on either end in the last couple of minutes...

But for the first 46 minutes of the game, the Lakers got pretty much every call.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

clearly a basket interference...just saw the replay...Stern is tired of Heat's losing streak...

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zogdog View Post
    They didn't call much of anything inside on either end in the last couple of minutes... But for the first 46 minutes of the game, the Lakers got pretty much every call.
    yeah I think ur right. Lakers got the calls early in the game but in the end I knew I will win my Miami bet with the way the refs were calling the game. Other refs would have called a foul when Lebron turned the ball over and then this possible goal tending...
    But hey Heat outrebounded Lakers at its best and won because they wanted it more.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

The nba is as fake as wrestling!!!!

**** THE NBA!

This is shit is as scripted as wrestling. Yeah these guys have talent and make great plays from time to time but when the game is on the line they are throwing the game on purpose.

Kobe Bryant lost that game on purpose last night with those silly turnovers and crazy 3 point attempts. Lebron lost those other games on purpose against the Bulls and Knicks.

The 5 game losing streak and "cry baby drama" made a perfect storyline for TNT playing the LA Lakers. The NBA did not want to the Heat to beat the Blazers and end the losing streak, they wanted to it to get done on the TNT game of the week vs Blazers. I don't care what anyone says this game is rigged.

The NBA also told Boston to lose against the Clippers. There is no way in hell the Celtics lose to the Clippers if they were trying to win.

Can't wait til baseball season.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

It's not fake in the way you're describing but it's usually manipulated and scripted in ways you wouldn't suspect. I have theories about how it's done and I've shared some of those on this board but others I don't want to talk about anymore.

RLM_Tracker
    RLM_Tracker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every sport when I have a losing day is rigged to

apwmel
    apwmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3511

So, is the NBA "Fake" when the Heat lose 5 in a row?

Metalspined
    Metalspined's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Ice House...Loose much????

Ice House

all i have to say is I hate the Miami Heat. They cost me $2000 when I bet on them vs Blazers and and then I bet against them after they **** me over and then they beat the Lakers and cost me another $3500.

I knew I lost that bet last night in the 1st quarter. Lebron actually made an effort last night. I just can't win for losing. I would have been ahead if the Celtics had won SU vs the Clippers too.

What is it your supposed to do if you feel like you are cursed? I have the worst luck in the world. I'm seriously thinking about fading my self when I am able to bet again. Maybe sit down look at everything see who I think is going to cover and then bet the opposite.

Metalspined
    Metalspined's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

We all have bad periods mate...the things is to have a good grasp on money management, and ride the whole thing out. You will get back to winning eventually...just make sure you got a bankroll when you do

Ice House

yeah right now I will take a break.....I need to be more disciplined with money management. I guess the march madness fever was too much for me to resist. All these games going on and everything.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

1. Kobe makes a lot of silly turnovers and takes crazy 3 point attempts. Nothing new there, he does it all the time.

2. Lebron has been the most consistent Heat player recently.. I think you meant to say that Bosh made an effort...

3. Have you ever thought the NBA was rigged when you are winning??

4. Oh yeah, the NBA is not rigged...

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Generally, when one side is so obvious like the Lakers were last night, the play is the other way backing the Vegas side which was the Heat in this game. It's been that way forever in sports gambling.

forloveofthegame

I don't appreciate my new thread title sbr

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Refs are not good at what they do, Dick Bavetta is close to 70 and he is never in position to make his calls.

First 123 Last