madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

pound the lakers ml now why you can

this is going to get messy for the heat.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

madrabbit

no coincidences, why wouldnt it?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this board got quiet after the lakers lost. i didnt play this game, but there were so many factors why the Heat could win and the lakers could lose..justthink about it

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    this board got quiet after the lakers lost. i didnt play this game, but there were so many factors why the Heat could win and the lakers could lose..justthink about it

quiet? Well how about bump for folks to see it?

madrabbit

I was wrong, im sure you guys have never been. Dont particularly care to be honest ill be wrong a lot more in this business.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    I was wrong, im sure you guys have never been. Dont particularly care to be honest ill be wrong a lot more in this business.
    I commend you for being honest... Win or Iose, it doesn't matter.. You took your stance and heId your ground, and for that I give you props! It's easy to BS your way out of a Ioss but you didn't. I know far too many posters on this board that wouId go back on their pick and you did not.. You can't win them aII, it's common sense... But some cannot except that. Get em back tomorrow Rabbit! Good Iuck with your future wagers!!!!

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    I commend you for being honest... Win or Iose, it doesn't matter.. You took your stance and heId your ground, and for that I give you props! It's easy to BS your way out of a Ioss but you didn't. I know far too many posters on this board that wouId go back on their pick and you did not.. You can't win them aII, it's common sense... But some cannot except that. Get em back tomorrow Rabbit! Good Iuck with your future wagers!!!!
    thanks champ, appreciate the kind words. As I said its not the first and wont be the last. And im not afraid to make predictions.