Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Lakers are a LOCK!!!

Lakers couldn't have asked for a better situation.

Miami is in shambles right now, as the coach should be on his way out, Kleenex brand should be looking to sponsor a Chris Bosh-tissue box night, LeBron James doesn't know whether to shoot the ball or drive with it and Dwayne Wade has no clue what he got himself into by enticing these two to join him in South Beach.

It's gotten bad.

In less than two weeks, Miami has lost five in a row on the wood and seven straight to the books.

It has plummeted from the top of the Eastern Conference to third place, it hasn't won a game, intra-state rival Orlando is on its heels to overtake the third slot and because of Crygate in American Airlines Arena, Wade has stated he refuses to watch the nation's No. 1 television station for sports.

On the other hand, the Lakers look stupendous, and much like the two-time defending champs right now.

The Lakers are officially the league's hottest teams, having won eight straight, five of which have come by double digits. They've also covered seven of those games.

I had a conversation with one of the handicappers on this site yesterday, and told him straight out, whichever team the oddsmakers install the chalk in this game - that's the play we make.

After all, you'd have to wonder why in the hell they would even think about making Miami the chalk if they did, and in my opinion would have been that they were begging you to take a trap play on the Lakers. But, they've rightfully made Los Angeles the slim favorite on the road.

But the Purple and Gold are going to roll in this one, and I mean roll big!

Look for a potential double-digit blowout.

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Love lock threads.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

why'd you bump such an original 5 star thread?

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!

To get my first post of the day, duh.

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put so much money on the ******* Lakers, I want to choke you out you rooster sucker

don't ever come to NY you piece of shit

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by jmilacek View Post
    Love lock threads.

Quote Originally Posted by pstaff1989 View Post
    I put so much money on the ******* Lakers, I want to choke you out you rooster sucker don't ever come to NY you piece of shit

I went to NY once for a 9/11 protest. Had nowhere to stay. Slept in central park 2 nights. Got rained on the last 20 hours I was there on foot.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude you suck! you probably bet on the Heat. Getta outta here with that lock nonsense we don't use that word around here.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

someone please start a thread and say the Heat are the lock of the century and you sold your house so you can bet on it.

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ lol that's how I feel

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope so

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    someone please start a thread and say the Heat are the lock of the century and you sold your house so you can bet on it.
    Don't worry, there are usually a few lock threads for both sides on different forums....

lex_sf415
    lex_sf415's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a lock

lex_sf415
    lex_sf415's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a lock.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

ill be going for miami first half. then they'll fall apart in the second half

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know how the Lakers aren't at least 3 point favorites. 8 in a row by 11+ppg and the Heat are awful right now?

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

what are you guys f*ucking 12 years old. No such thing as jinxes. Some degenerate on SBR making a "lock" thread is going to have absolutely ZERO effect on the outcome of tonight's game.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

reverse joinx

kishipp
    kishipp's Avatar Become A Pro!

heat

actually, heat are the play here, both teams are "public teams" with that said lakers as a public team have been cashing in tickets! while the heat lost 4 home games in a row and 7 straight ATS. after losing on TNT last sunday, HEAT COME INTO THIS GAME MOTIVATED!!!!! gl to whoever follows