Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I'm srry but your a noob if you play LA@MIA game.

I just see the whole forum on LA@MIA game, why would you bet a hard game when you got 2 easy games on thursday.
    Let me give you a hint one team had 4 days rest and is bowling right now oohh wait thats not all they are getting points too WOW call me crazy but that seems a good deal to me.
    The other team just spanked the big bad Grizzlies and are proving to the world that they are a legit playoff team ohh wait thats not all there is also a revange factor and last but not least they get 6+ points WOW that sounds like a nice deal to me.
    And yea i do like LA like many but dont forget they are playing a good team that is desperate for a win (at home).
    So why risk your money on that game is the real question good luck all.
    Points Awarded:

twelvejewelz gave Tennispro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JOHON8 gave Tennispro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dokholiday gave Tennispro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JOHON8

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im already on denver and the knicks not going near that stupid game unless i can see value in a 2H bet just to make it more interesting to watch..

branrave
    branrave's Avatar Become A Pro!

good point but i think i will bet lakers anyway..

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

the Heat have been desperate for a win the past two games and have come up short twice.

I just don't see how they "turn on the switch" against a team that is absolutely cruising right now

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat have tried to "turn on the switch" in their last 5 games. Cant play much better than your best....

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ exactly, I think their "switch" is non-existent

lbj and dwade can go off for 35 and 40 and the Heat could still lose by 5-7

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

come on man! how can you pass and dont bet on this game? it's probably the NBA finals matchup right here.. everybody will be watching this game even my 5mos. old daughter will be watching this game the whole world will be on this game.. this is superball Thursday yo!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

people with no balls to bet on tough games shouldn't talk at all.

Cheerleader needs to shut up or put up. With that in mind, Lets go Lachoke....

Wait till there is a tennis match. I'll hurt that tennispro person feelings when I devalue their tennis game. LOL

Tennispro

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    come on man! how can you pass and dont bet on this game? it's probably the NBA finals matchup right here.. everybody will be watching this game even my 5mos. old daughter will be watching this game the whole world will be on this game.. this is superball Thursday yo!
    I know its a great game to watch but i only care about the edge a team has when i bet.
    The revange that Lakers want is kinde of being neutralized by the desperation of a Miami win, you could see how fired up Lebron and Wade were against the Blazers but you could also see how good the Blazers played as a team.
    What i want to say is its all about how much LA wants it cos Miami will be ready to give it all.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

where's the fun in gambling if you avoid games like this?

Sure, don't unload your entire bankroll, but you're definitely going to be watching it, how can you not bet on it?

Heat +2.5 is the play.

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

TP I totally agree with u. I see a lot of good cappers dropping 5x 8x etc. on LAL tonight and I am asking myself... why ?
    For sure Lakers are in the better spot to get the win but the line is TOTALLY inflated. No need to bet those lines! If you want some action throw half a unit on either side and enjoy the game. Better games on the board to bet on.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Im on the heat they need a statement game badly

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post

Sure, don't unload your entire bankroll, but you're definitely going to be watching it, how can you not bet on it?

Heat +2.5 is the play.
    this. not going big, well, if possible.

just imagine nadal v federer meet at grand slam, how can you not betting it

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Despite some doubts creeping in my head, I still think the Lakers are a solid play. Revenge game, Lakers playing well, etc. I do agree Miami are due to break out but I dont think they get it done tonight. Best of luck

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love how some people look at a game as "hard" and others as "easy".....its pretty funny when people try to tell others that a game is easy or hard.
    Last edited by Dexter; 03-10-11 at 07:00 AM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BL View Post
    TP I totally agree with u. I see a lot of good cappers dropping 5x 8x etc. on LAL tonight and I am asking myself... why ?
    For sure Lakers are in the better spot to get the win but the line is TOTALLY inflated. No need to bet those lines! If you want some action throw half a unit on either side and enjoy the game. Better games on the board to bet on.
    how is a PK inflated?

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennispro View Post
    I just see the whole forum on LA@MIA game, why would you bet a hard game when you got 2 easy games on thursday.
    Let me give you a hint one team had 4 days rest and is bowling right now oohh wait thats not all they are getting points too WOW call me crazy but that seems a good deal to me.
    The other team just spanked the big bad Grizzlies and are proving to the world that they are a legit playoff team ohh wait thats not all there is also a revange factor and last but not least they get 6+ points WOW that sounds like a nice deal to me.
    And yea i do like LA like many but dont forget they are playing a good team that is desperate for a win (at home).
    -the knicks played in OT and won last night.

-the mavs played as well but lost

who should be hungry in this game? what happened with the revenge angle NY vs Cle?
    the knicks are an average team playing an elite team.

but on top of it, you think its an "easy" game at a line thats already droped to 6? getting down at 7 would have been a better spot for you.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

heat make the nba finals you got to be kidding me0-3 vs the bulls and boston and theyre going to get past either one of them

KuLaPhU

I know its a great game to watch but i only care about the edge a team has when i bet.
    The revange that Lakers want is kinde of being neutralized by the desperation of a Miami win, you could see how fired up Lebron and Wade were against the Blazers but you could also see how good the Blazers played as a team.
    What i want to say is its all about how much LA wants it cos Miami will be ready to give it all.

This game is not about revenge or anything it's all about winning games that's all. Miami is struggling and having hard time to win games lately while lakers are winning games. remember this is team basketball not individuals you know what I mean? lakers been in this situation many times I'm sure they are ready for this game.

Tennispro

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    -the knicks played in OT and won last night.

-the mavs played as well but lost

who should be hungry in this game? what happened with the revenge angle NY vs Cle?
    the knicks are an average team playing an elite team.

but on top of it, you think its an "easy" game at a line thats already droped to 6? getting down at 7 would have been a better spot for you.
    First Dex Knicks didnt play ot hehe.
    I was really curious to see how the Knicks would play Memphis and what i saw really impressed me.
    They will have a hard time against Mavs but that doesnt mean that they wont keep it close the edge in this game is the +6 (i got 6.5) thats just too much to give and i think this game will be the last game the bookies give such a number to NY (they are still figuring them out).
    They just let there guard down with the Clev game and ofc you will have more motivation playing against Mavs then Clev.
    All in all i think it will be a close game where Mavs win by 4.

KuLaPhU

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    heat make the nba finals you got to be kidding me0-3 vs the bulls and boston and theyre going to get past either one of them
    "PROBABLY" means likely will go to the finals.

Dexter
    Update your status

First Dex Knicks didnt play ot hehe.
    I was really curious to see how the Knicks would play Memphis and what i saw really impressed me.
    They will have a hard time against Mavs but that doesnt mean that they wont keep it close the edge in this game is the +6 (i got 6.5) thats just too much to give and i think this game will be the last game the bookies give such a number to NY (they are still figuring them out).
    They just let there guard down with the Clev game and ofc you will have more motivation playing against Mavs then Clev.
    All in all i think it will be a close game where Mavs win by 4.
    my bad.....i saw memphis tied it with like a second left and didnt watch the last play.

down to 5.5 now....to me, this is the "hard" game.....im prob staying away

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

hahahah superball Thursday. love it.

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

how is a PK inflated?
    ORL was +4 and +5.5 in MIA
    DAL +6.5
    BOS +6.5

Lakers are now -2.

KuLaPhU

Quote Originally Posted by squid44 View Post
    hahahah superball Thursday. love it.
    Can't be superbowl.. in NBA it's superball hehe!

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Under will hit.

monkeyking
    monkeyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

the fact that the lakers are favored is all you need to know IMO

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

I cant go against Dallas when they are 5 or 6 favs.. They know they fukked up in NO, and this will be a big big come back by Chandler, Kidd also played bad. This is too small spread for a team like the Mavs. Dallas isnt known as a team to crush opponents, but -5,5 vs NY, thank you! Melo will shoot his 5-20 form the field and NY will lose in DD. Dont get scared lol, only my thoughts.. Im staying away from this one, i pounded on the fakers. GL to all

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

What do you have to be sorry about? You don't have the balls to insult somebody without first apologizing for it?

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post

Heat +2.5 is the play.

This is the kind of thinking that will end up ruining your bankroll. And also a litte sign of being addicted to gambling. Can't watch a single game without betting on it? Come on!

And sure, gambling is fun, IF you win. So that should be your primary goal, to win.

I might have a big play on either of the teams, but if I don't, I will still watch and enjoy the game.

BOL tonight!

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guess I'm the biggest noob on the forum because I have a big play on this game.

MadMajor
    MadMajor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 967

haha, so pound them hard bro. let me know how it goes

Tennispro

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Guess I'm the biggest noob on the forum because I have a big play on this game.
    LOl sj you had to do it.
    Here i go again just like my post from the start of the season if you want to follow cappers on sbr for the whole nba season there are no better than SJ55 and BL that said i was just saying there are better plays today like Dex wrote its all personal for me the LA-Mia game seems very difficult thats all.

Borat38
    Borat38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

No chickens allowed in gambling, son. Play dangerous or go home

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

how is a PK inflated?
    It is inflated because just a week, maybe 10 days ago Lakers would be getting +3 at the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by BL View Post
    ORL was +4 and +5.5 in MIA
    DAL +6.5
    BOS +6.5

Lakers are now -2.

exactly.

I admit I was on the Lakers big but I got bad feelings last nite about the game and came too my senses and decided to buy out of the game. I now have a 2.5 middle to hit, most likely I lose juice but I have good peace of mind now. Either way I see this game coming down to the wire if the Heat do not run off with it..

123 Last