Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got 400 bucks in "free money" ...keep an eye out for a perfect spot

I've met my rollover requirements and I am withdrawing the money in about a week or so for spring break. But I still have 400 bucks of "free money" that the book gives you to bet with when you join and don't really want to win some/ lose some and end up with 200 bucks 2 weeks later. I'd rather just find a spot and bet it all on a spread.

So if anyone sees a great game to get it all in, let me know. And I've already looked at today's 3 games... and I only see a possible Suns -3. But Denver is too good right now for me to pull the trigger. So throw me a shoutout in the next week if you see anything.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Win some lose some is the best thing you can do with a free play.

Bet $400 on the Knicks ML and bet 560 on the Mavs ML and you got a guaranteed $230 profit. Thats GUARANTEED. Why gamble when you can have free money?

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    I've met my rollover requirements and I am withdrawing the money in about a week or so for spring break. But I still have 400 bucks of "free money" that the book gives you to bet with when you join and don't really want to win some/ lose some and end up with 200 bucks 2 weeks later. I'd rather just find a spot and bet it all on a spread.

So if anyone sees a great game to get it all in, let me know. And I've already looked at today's 3 games... and I only see a possible Suns -3. But Denver is too good right now for me to pull the trigger. So throw me a shoutout in the next week if you see anything.

No go ahead and bet the whole thang on the miami heat so you can double up.