Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Currently hitting at 63% in the 2nd half of the season?

Is it better to bet in the second half of the season or simply raise your unit size at the half way point. Keeping in mind I have read a lot on various forums prohibiting "increasing unit size".
    Although lately I have found lines have been getting tighter, but they seem more obvious now. Visit my plays thread if there are any doubts...

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is my first year capping, I noticed that I did really well in the first half of the nhl and nba seasons, but the past month+ have been some really sharp lines. Team totals within a point, spreads within a point, game totals with 1 or two points. You name it, these lines are good.

also, I am going to try and stick with a standard bet size. tonight I won 2 two unit plays and lost 1 ten unit play, so I went 2-1 and still dropped 6 units!!!

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Yeah, I can see where your coming from. Have you considered flat betting. If you are up a decent amount, do you rekon flat betting the rest of the season may be a safer option? It may carry you through rough times and would also give you a better chance of getting out of the season positive units.
    ps 10 unit plays hurt a lot. I do them on avg once a month but only if i have the funds. It all comes down to money management doesnt it....
    GL with the rest of the season my man.

pstaff1989

all about the money management!!

best of luck.

I told myself I would start flat betting once I got back under -$1000 for the year and I am at -$999...so back to flat betting!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

damn pstaff dont be dropping 10 units on a game unless its fading henry u know that bro

pstaff1989

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    damn pstaff dont be dropping 10 units on a game unless its fading henry u know that bro

hahaha I know! I had 6.6 on Mavs ML (-200) and 3.3 on Mavs -4, so it was 9.9 on 1 play in essence

I thought if the spread failed there was no way they would lose SU, did you see the ending?