breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

all in lakers tomorrow

had a reverse sweep today.. worst lost in months... went 0-9 or something today got empty but yeh.. this play is the best on the board.. lakers winning streak going against a losing streak heat.. put them toghter a win of 5 points by the lakers.. im going all in .. which is not much..wish me luck..

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck and great bet imo. Bets bet you could do. Hope they dont let u down because theyve never let me down when its mattered.

breathmints

another factor in this is miami was crying in the locker room.. they know something is up in there team.. they know they cant win.. they always lose to boston .. even when it matters... lakers is a tough team to sweep.. miami already won 2 times.. the books is giving out the best play of the YEAR

breathmints

add this kansas ml & kansas st ml & lakers ml PARLAY ... THE best feeling in the world .. lol

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

Quote Originally Posted by breathmints View Post
    another factor in this is miami was crying in the locker room.. they know something is up in there team.. they know they cant win.. they always lose to boston .. even when it matters... lakers is a tough team to sweep.. miami already won 2 times.. the books is giving out the best play of the YEAR
    This is the 2nd meeting. Heat won 96-80 Christmas day in LA.

skaterplayer808
    skaterplayer808's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl with your bet! i'm liking the lakers at well, but will probably just do a small bet if anything

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl with the bet im also on the lakers.