25 52.08%
  • Heat

11 22.92%
  • You crazy? Laying off that shit!

12 25.00%
    Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

I'm taking a stab at the Lakers. Might be that homer pride in me.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Lakers have looked real good as of late and the Heat have lost 5 or 6 in a row. How do you back the Heat here? People are just speculating that Miami will play great.
    some of us analyze things other then our models. you even admit you never watch the nba so this is not a game you should be betting on.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    some of us analyze things other then our models. you even admit you never watch the nba so this is not a game you should be betting on.

goat, my model is saying Lakers by 4.5, as you know my model is rarely wrong. You were warned.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    ill be going for miami first half. then they'll fall apart in the second
    Quote Originally Posted by in2thethickofit View Post
    This is my prediction also...
    They've been doing that in all of their losses. I actually think Lakers start off with a comfortable lead then get complacent letting the Heat into it.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

my model says the Lakers bech will crush the miami bench

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    They've been doing that in all of their losses. I actually think Lakers start off with a comfortable lead then get complacent letting the Heat into it.

I actually see the opposite I see the Heat roll out to maybe a 12-14 point lead then the Lakers chip away and winning like 96-92.

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The Heat without a doubt. Even thought the heat lost 5 in a row everyone knows that the heat is capable of beating the lakers. This is gonna be the game that makes everyone jump back onto the heat bandwagon.. So i think the heat will win convinsibly. Kobie will put up about 27 with volume shooting. And everytime kobie does that the lakers struggle. Bynum is gonna be a no show and gasol could have done better but he is not gonna have the ball enuff to prove it.. So if you want to see your whole bankroll double bet it on this game, and if you bet with the heat i think you will be very pleased with the outcome..

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Heat.

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    People are just speculating that Miami will play great.
    This is what people always do when you bet. If you weren't it would be a sure bet.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

I won't bet before the game. But I think the Heat will win this easier than most people think.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by jubuck757 View Post
    The Heat without a doubt. Even thought the heat lost 5 in a row everyone knows that the heat is capable of beating the lakers. This is gonna be the game that makes everyone jump back onto the heat bandwagon.. So i think the heat will win convinsibly. Kobie will put up about 27 with volume shooting. And everytime kobie does that the lakers struggle. Bynum is gonna be a no show and gasol could have done better but he is not gonna have the ball enuff to prove it.. So if you want to see your whole bankroll double bet it on this game, and if you bet with the heat i think you will be very pleased with the outcome..
    for spelling kobes name wrong, you deserve to lose.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Miami wins 98-95

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

LA for a small wager on the spread. I look for the Lakers to keep up this incredible play of late, wouldn't surprise me to see the Heat finally have a stellar night also. My horrible record on TNT thursdays is keeping me from placing a bigger bet on the lakers.

1.5U Lakers -1.5 (-108)

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Should be a hell of a good game. Its a pass for me.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Much better games on tap tonight.

wezdaboss
    wezdaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

heat fixin to make home court statement!! i hope.. gl guys n girls

sr14
    sr14's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Lakers. just. feel like they have too much inside and you can't ignore their current form. can see LeBron and Wade going off but the Heat still coming up short like they did against Portland.

that said, wouldn't be massively surprised if Kobe shoots LA out of this or if the Heat just outplay them. still think Lakers is a decent play though.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

No, no one is betting the game.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I have been thinking about this game for 2 days now off and on. Realistically the line is inflated because of the Laker's recent run and the Heat's recent struggles. But we all know that the Heat is a great team and great teams bounce back to start winning again. The Laker's record is about the same as the Heat's record. Lakers lost 4 in a row to BAD teams earlier in the year. It's so hard to predict this stuff. In the long run the line here should be Heat -2.5. But how much do you consider recent play? That recent play can be negated by refs calls tonight. They can sit Bynum early leaving Gasol to be abused by Bosh. Who knows what will happen. Flip your coin.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Lakers win by 20+ points.

sr14
    sr14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    I have been thinking about this game for 2 days now off and on. Realistically the line is inflated because of the Laker's recent run and the Heat's recent struggles. But we all know that the Heat is a great team and great teams bounce back to start winning again. The Laker's record is about the same as the Heat's record. Lakers lost 4 in a row to BAD teams earlier in the year. It's so hard to predict this stuff. In the long run the line here should be Heat -2.5. But how much do you consider recent play? That recent play can be negated by refs calls tonight. They can sit Bynum early leaving Gasol to be abused by Bosh. Who knows what will happen. Flip your coin.
    don't know how you can label the Heat a great team when they have a losing record against teams above .500.

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Heat. Watch Lebron go off.

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

This is usually the kinds of games I lay off of 'cuz they can be coin flips, but I've done well riding the Lakers and fading the Heat the past few games, so I'm on the Lakers ML for a unit. Nothing crazy, but enough to make watching the game exciting.

When Heat losing streaks like this exist, everyone likes to try to predict when it will end. These weird streaks tend to go on longer than ppl think - it's like in the stock market, "the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent".

Not going to try to predict when the Heat turn it aroud. Go Lakeshow.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by kfranz31 View Post
    Looks like a trap game.....lakers should destroy thr cry babies but watch the heat cover to jack everyone
    Just what I was going to say, man. This game has trap written all over it.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

going with lakers. got a feeling phil jackson really wants to roll the heat after his comments made the other day

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Heat win easy money on the way thanks all the guys who bet big on the Fakers

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

my money is on MIAMI.

kishipp
    kishipp's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers and heat? who the bet?

we all know lakers have been not only hot, but covering ATS machine, cashing in tickets left and right. both teams, being public teams, lakers have been more impressive while the heat have lost 5 straight, and 4 straight home games, one of them being last sunday on tnt prime time. tonight heat come in motivated against a great laker team. HEAT +2.

GOODLUCK

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    No, no one is betting the game.
    Nice to see you added all your insight to the thread. We are honored to have you on SBR.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Lakers all the way

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Taking el heat over Los lakers

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Yeah, I'm big on the Lakers.

Nothing at the moment could convince me to bet the Heat - unbackable at the moment.

obviously, the game scares me, with the talent of the heat, but they haven't been playing like a talented team lately. They are a team without confidence right now.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

The over 189...like this one. GEE....good luck to you bro as I'm a lakers fan but could be a dangerous game. Heat are gonna try to make this into their type of game and wouldn't be surprised if they take this one with refs calling it in favor of them and trio playing big (with backup players stepping up too).

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Nice to see you added all your insight to the thread. We are honored to have you on SBR.
    I was answering your thread title. No need to get all snarky.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

How did the trap game work out for everyone

First 12