Mw1264
    Mw1264's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Why is there no spurs thread

I am liking this game a lot, they are coming off of a tough loss and are looking for reveange. Wallce probable mcgrady questionable, I am liking it even if it is a high spread

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game has backdoor cover written all over it.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

you should learn to avoid high cover spreads, your money will thank you later. btw i liked pistons and based on line movement seems like other people do also. still stayed away.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Ohh no, not Wallace and McGrady, how can Pistons possibly cover without them. Ohh wait, its 2011.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

boring

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    you should learn to avoid high cover spreads, your money will thank you later. btw i liked pistons and based on line movement seems like other people do also. still stayed away.

you would be surprised.. the win/loss ratio on teams favored by more than 12 pts is well above .500 for the season. Im just to lazy to do the research. but a couple weeks ago it was 12-5 if im not mistaken.. please correct me if im wrong.

on another note spurs fav by 11 in this one. and i also see i back door cover. staying away from this unless i put it on the tease/

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    you would be surprised.. the win/loss ratio on teams favored by more than 12 pts is well above .500 for the season. Im just to lazy to do the research. but a couple weeks ago it was 12-5 if im not mistaken.. please correct me if im wrong.

on another note spurs fav by 11 in this one. and i also see i back door cover. staying away from this unless i put it on the tease/
    I think you're the one that is gonna be surprised because you are BEYOND mistaking. Maybe it was 12-5 for that week or something, or maybe you meant straight up winners and not covers.

On the season its 15-26 ATS (37%), teams that are favored by 12 or more points.
    http://sportsdatabase.com/nba.py/que...1&submit=query

That is pure get your ass bankrupt with a quickness value there.

Its was 38% last year, in years past its been around 50% a few times, just enough to get you out of that nice apartment and into a cardboard box.