forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Philly -1 at home vs Okl City! Gotta roll with the home team!!

Ok, here's the run down: the team of lovin' brothers is winnin' some games of late, and they are kinda making their name know, albeit, against the lesser of the NBA midlings and last placers even. Sorry for that division, I might add.

But still. Here is the Deal. Philly will play at home against a strong team from the interior bowels of Middle America, this team called the "Thunder." They can be thunderous, that's for sure. But I don't give these young punks much repesct yet. They gonna have to go to the City of Brotherly Love and try to win as a 1 pt. dog, which probably feels okay for them. Better than being a three point dog. But they got cojones cabrones, esto es seguro.

BUT! Okl City is ATS 5-16 away, and yet Philly is a SOLID 20-11 at home. That's nice. Both teams are also vying for standings in their respective conferences. Philly coming off a back-to-back game in Indy where they killed them by double digits. Can't imagine it was ever a real struggle for them.

Okl City coming from a bad beat at Memphis on Monday. Gonna have to roll into the town of Rocky Balboa and the Liberty Bell, and the once capital of the U.S.A. ALready got that going against them. Now they gotta play a strong home team that is pumped up and ready to fight!

Games wise: Andre Iguodala has recently had back-to-back double/doubles for Philly. And team is shooting for the eight victory in nine games in front of the home crowd! Yeah, a lot on the line for their standings and same goes for Okl City. Okl City has had three losses, three wins, followed by a recent loss to Memphis at home on Monday. Both had b2b games before that one.

All said, I believed in the Sixers tonight in Indy and they whooped 'em. Now they go home and show what they are made of. And only have to cover one point at home. Not rollin with the public backed dogs in this one.

Gonna roll with Philly to kill it at home. One for the city, you know.

Philly -1, that is the play. For me, that is. Good luck cabrones!

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Good Luck on your wagers

forzuto13

Quote Originally Posted by swaindexter View Post
    Good Luck on your wagers

Thank you sir. Gonna wait overnight to see if line moves in my favor to either a pick or plus one. I'll take any of them. Have no fear, Iguodala will get a triple-double trouble for the game. Mark my words! Well, not completely

flyer1179
    flyer1179's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

The issue I see with this is that Philly is on a b2b and the spread doesn't really matter. As it's almost a PK. OKC is 23-12 on 1 day rest and Philly is 7-9 on b2b.

OKC is 5-2 in these situations and Philly is 2-3. OKC is also 4-0 SU in the last 4 meetings between these teams.

BOL on your play either way, but I think I will be on the other side. Just wanted to give you the opposing view point.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Toss up game. Go with the team you feel is better. I think the Thunder is the better team.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Yup, coin flip.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

like this also..good luck on your play!

forzuto13

Damn! Line moved in other direction. Not what I was thinking. Looks like small majority still on Okl City but line moved favoring Philly. I realize this game is a coin toss but I don't like all the big lines of the other games. And I don't wanna touch Toronto/Utah which is a pickem.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    Damn! Line moved in other direction. Not what I was thinking. Looks like small majority still on Okl City but line moved favoring Philly. I realize this game is a coin toss but I don't like all the big lines of the other games. And I don't wanna touch Toronto/Utah which is a pickem.
    what are you talking about? the line movement in this match-up is going against the Philly backers...meaning it is a good sign. with over 70% of public bets on OKC, the line moved from -1 to -1.5 for Philly. ALL public road teams covered yesterday...today may be a bloodbath for the public.

forzuto13

Quote Originally Posted by BayArea888 View Post
    what are you talking about? the line movement in this match-up is going against the Philly backers...meaning it is a good sign. with over 70% of public bets on OKC, the line moved from -1 to -1.5 for Philly. ALL public road teams covered yesterday...today may be a bloodbath for the public.
    Now I see my book has 79% backing Okl City, and so I thought line would move to Philly -.5 or a pick. Hope that the you're right about tables turning for public backers tonight. I just wanted to at least lock up -1 for Philly but I had to sleep on it and line moved to -1.5, which still sucks for me. This game could go down to the wire.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL I like it.

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

In Western Conference vs. Eastern Conference games, you always have to lean towards the West unless its the Celtics. GL!