Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

The coach wont last another week. He is doing a terrible job.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

at the Heat fan saying the teams they play beat them because they play the games of there lives. Come on Kid face it this Heat team is one of the most overrated nba teams of all time. They don't have no inside game what so ever. There bench sucks and Mike Bibby is a fat joke. Along with there head coach who sucks and you got Eric Dampier as your center.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

69 points for the big two and nothing from anyone else they are going nowhere fast

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

How come the Heat are still the fav to win the title my little turd-ledoves?

Its cause they are gonna kick ass and make all you haters eat your words and the books know it fools

They may lose 6 in a row but they will kick ass in the playoffs and I am gonna laugh at the haters

It will make victory so much sweeter with all the shit talked about them daily

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

As much as the Heat suck right now, leave it to my red-hot Lakers to drop a deuce on Thurs. I can just feel it

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

books keep hanging these high numbers on the heat and many keep thinking that miami is just gonna all of a sudden figure it out and start rolling, Portland +9? lol come on..Miami is just not very good right now. anything can happen in the nba but portland tonight just seemed too easy....and no I didn't have 2 million on the Blazers. $30 yes, $2milllion, no.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18807

When is Haslem supposed to come back? I think they turn it around this thursday against the Lakers.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

no bench= no rings, (and definately not 7 rings).

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Heat missing Haslem. They get him back and they will start beating the best teams.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Give heat one more chance. Well give them 3 more chances to beat some weak azz teams at the end of this month.

Cleveland
    Washington
    Minnesota

If they can't beat 2 of these teams straight up in a later match, I don't know what else to say but give you your milk bottle. WAhhhhhhhh

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

these overpaid clowns should switch leauges and play with the Harlem Globetrotters

mjslovin
    mjslovin's Avatar Become A Pro!

they will still get a ring. i'm so sure.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exclusive post-game footage:

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    Exclusive post-game footage:

zombie autopilot
    zombie autopilot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bahahahaha lebrick

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

this team is going nowhere this year. i doubt they will even make it to the playoffs and even if they do the first round they are out.

zombie autopilot
    zombie autopilot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also it seems the Heat's new strategy to avoid last second shots and lebrick moments are to flat out lose. We'll see how that works out for them.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    When is Haslem supposed to come back? I think they turn it around this thursday against the Lakers.

Apparently Haslem is still on pace to come back at the end of March.

ready-set-tilt
    ready-set-tilt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    this team is going nowhere this year. i doubt they will even make it to the playoffs and even if they do the first round they are out.
    Please look at the standings before you respond. The Heat are still 3 games ahead of my Magic for 3rd place in the East. Even after a 5 game losing streak, they are still 16.5 games ahead of the 9th place Bobcats. So yea, they are making the playoffs

As fun as it is to make fun of the Heat now, none of us will be surprised if they end up winning it all in June. They are something like 1-16 in FG attempts in very close games at the end of the 4th quarter. Both LeBron and Wade have shown that they are better than that. While better coaching and team chemistry would obviously help, a simple regression to the norm in the 'clutch situations' would probably give them three or more wins against the top teams than they have now

First 12